• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most powerful person from all Devil May Cry

The most powerful?

• Dante

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • Vergil

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Sparda

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Argosax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mundus

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

Dead
You read the title that's right who do you think is the strongest of them all? Sparda is included too although we have not seen him in action sorry most of the bad guys not included since most of them get owned :D post your opinion why you think so to clear other's doubt :D

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
I'm voting Mundus because we know Sparda didn't defeated him alone. It is mentioned in the DMC1 manual that he and an army of demons defeated the Prince of Darkness.
And Dante defeated him with the power of Sparda's sword so...

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Sparda™;171175 said:
Simple. Sparda.

I don't think so. In the Devil May Cry 1 manual it says that he DIDN'T defeated Mundus alone so...

EDIT: It doesn't matter anymore what I've said before. Sparda, ignore this. Too bad I can't cancel my vote. Agreed with Sparda.

Durante

Dead
I respect everyone's decision i really do but before you vote you should consider who you think is the most strongest it might be Sparda that is the legendary dark knight that defeated Mundus but Dante aswell like his father followed by his steps and through games you could see that he made much so the only thing that would be hard answering who would win 1 on 1 in a fight Dante+Vergil :D vs Sparda
Btw wasn't Abigail sealed in a pendant or something?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Slayer_of_Darkness13;171200 said:
I don't think so. In the Devil May Cry 1 manual it says that he DIDN'T defeated Mundus alone so...

EDIT: It doesn't matter anymore what I've said before. Sparda, ignore this. Too bad I can't cancel my vote. Agreed with Sparda.

Um, he lead an army against Mundus's army but Sparda beat Mundus himself alone.
I'm gonna go with Sparda.

Janny

Dines with dementia
-B.(o).C-®;171230 said:
I voted Vergil of course!:lol:
If you're really serious, then yay. I'm pretty sure I don't have all my facts right, but I voted for Vergil anyway, his fighting style looks pretty darn unbeatable for the level he is at (being only half a devil and all).

Durante

Dead
Slayer_of_Darkness13;171269 said:
I'm sorry for this mistake, Durante.

It's okay you should know that everyone has their own opinion ^_^ i haven't decided who to vote for yet since in the end i don't know who is more powerful Sparda or Dante since dmc series are not over yet.

Keaton

Premium
I'm having my doubts about Sparda's 'power'.
Mainly because apart from failing to destroy Mundus and the hordes of Devil Generals inbetween them, we haven't heard anything about him.

So far, Dante has surpassed his father and defeated Demonic Foes whom his father left alive, Phantom, Nevan, Griffon etc. So, from where I'm standing I feel that Dante has gone beyond the bar his father has set, Vergil being close behind and then Sparda. Nero trailing somewhere behind all of them.

Afterall, if Sparda TRULY has/had double/triple Dantes power/strength, then why was Phantom left living? Why didn't he use this to actually destroy the Prince of Darkness; Mundus? Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom