• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
yeah asylum my research says you don't exist *opens folder* no birth certificate, no personal security code, heck not even any grade cards *folder vanishes into a blue light*

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum:...Thats good.The legendary Wizard Merlin is the only one that keeps information on the wizards.To get information about me,you'll need it from Merlin.

Satsui no Hado

Nero:I wanna get revenge on this punk,so I have to go to the land of dragons.
Sora:Yeah,atleast you weren't humiliated during the fight against Kayne.Me and Nero were devastated.

Satsui no Hado

OOC:Well I somehow regained my Roleplaying spirit.Lets continue.
*Asylum and the others walk up behind Cloud*
Asylum:Cloud,we have a plan.Since my people have been going to war against the dragons for quite sometime,I have info on them.You'll need that info.
Sora:He has a point.And the more of us,the more of a chance we stand.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
that'll be easy *lifts arm and open gauntlet 3 computer screens open up* here we are *looks up* just beyond that mountain is the land of dragons

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
*A Smirk appears on her face as blood trickles from her eye and snickers again*Well I guess you can*Wipes the blood off of her face*

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
so up for scouting azuka it was either your demon powers or yamato but no yamato without nero so its you and me when are you ready to go

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
nah leave the scouting to me, while in my ghost form none of the Dragons will see me coming *lifts hand lightning furiously entangles it* not before i send x1000volts of lightning through there bodies that is

Top Bottom