• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i toss nero god hand when azuka blasted him i cut off the arm with god hand you didn't see it cause i was in limit break

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*Asylum looks at Azuka for a few moments and then hugs her,Asylum cries while hes hugging Azuka*
Asylum:I'm sorry,I'm so useless.I wasn't able to protect you guys from Kayne...

Satsui no Hado

Vantes:Well,what are we suppose to do with the god hand?I know what to do with the yamato hand but what about the god hand?

Mr Anderson

protect us we don't need protection we work together we are friends and we look out for each other plus asylum you created the opening for me and azuka to beat kayne and get neros god hand back

we put both hands back on nero

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
You are not useless*Rubs Asylum's head as a Tear drops from her eye*

The god hand?
Maybe that will be of use to us
Keep it Keep it with you cloud

Satsui no Hado

Vantes:Indeed,I can easily reattach Neros arm.However I cannot reattach the god hand to Gene,since Kayne must have killed Gene a while back since he took the god hand from him.
(The morning comes)
*Nero wakes up*
Nero:My arm,its back.
Vantes:You're welcome.
Sora:Last night was embarassing...
Asylum:We have to pursuit Kayne.

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Yeah that would be wise *Azuka pull out a two twin necklaces one is sliver one is gold**Azuka puts on gold necklace then looks over to Asylum*Hey Asylum

Satsui no Hado

Vantes(to Cloud):Well Cloud,just put on the god hand like some kind of glove and it will become yours.
Asylum:Hi Azuka...still smelling amazing I see.

Mr Anderson

i attach it to my rith hand hand i use my sword with my left

((i now have devil trigger but i turn into sephiroth not a demon but whats the difference))

Satsui no Hado

Nero:Well,I wanna get back at that spell casting bastard.So lets pursuit him.
Sora:Agreed.
Vantes(to everyone):So you will all be leaving this village soon?

Mr Anderson

look we can all fight kayne but at the end the very last battle you need to make and opening use this to boost your power and magic *gives asylum a limit break stone*after that leave it to me or us or whoever because your spell will be powerful enough for me to use something that could finish him keep it secret though no one else undestands my limit breaks here and id like to keep it it like that a secret weapon

Top Bottom