• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Asylum:Thank you,however I doubt that I'll be using this soon.I can already tell that this adventure will be very long.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i know but eventually there will be the time you need to know that even its years i dont know when we use it but be ready

Satsui no Hado

Nero:We should leave the village now.
Sora:But where do we go next?
Asylum:For some reason,I think I know where Kaynes going next.Hey Vantes,do you have any idea where the land of the dragons are?
Vantes:Well I can give you a map...
Asylum:Good,because thats where we are going next.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*walks in calmly* i see i've missed something *looks around* soary about that *there is a strange large bag hanging over my soulder*

Mr Anderson

ill head for the land of the dragons i know where it is ill leave messages for you and act as scout but it would be better if i had a partner so azuka or nero would be the best choices so one of them

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
*sits the bag down and opens it* I did a bit of research on you all *looks over at you* you've all got crappy reputations *pulls out a blue ord and hands it to Nero* you're gonna need this

Mr Anderson

who are you insulting us when we are saving the world *says angry*

and can i have a purple orb and gold orb

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:I have to go to the land of dragons,Kayne is my target.I have to be the one to kill him.
Sora:We are a team Cloud,we have to go together.
Nero:Yeah,I agree.As much as I hate to admit it...I can't beat Kayne alone...

Mr Anderson

yes i know but teams also have scouts who can warn of dangers ahead and get the lay of the land so nero or azuka azuka's demon nature will help and yamato will help so i need one of you

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
sure *gives one of each* these things are hard to find y'know *the bag is still relatively full* as for you cloud i know alot about you and EDGE wheres your motorcycle btw *puts bag back over shoulder*

Satsui no Hado

OOC:Its a figure of speech.Breaking the fourth wall means that a character knows that they are inside a video game/movie/etc.It kinda takes away the seriousness of the R.P.

Mr Anderson

ooc:i was thinking all the universes were real but in ours the characters learn they are games okay i wont

Satsui no Hado

Asylum:Yeah I guess it doesn't really matter...hey wheres the map?And wheres Nero and Sora?
(meanwhile outside of the village)
Sora:Cloud is gonna kill us...
Nero:Relax,he'll be so proud of us for killing Kayne that he won't be angry.
Sora:I guess...so which way do we go to the land of the dragons?
Nero:We go north...which is that way*points to the left.*
Sora:So off we go I guess.

Top Bottom