• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Edwin:So what if hes not human?We aren't human aswell...
Nero:*starts to crack his knuckles*He means that as in this kid is dangerous.
William:*Glares at Asylum*Hey Dylan,considering we have a spellcaster scum on our team,I'd say this so called "not human kid" is just fine...
Dexter:William,this guy helped us free the kingdom from the warlocks...hes not like spellcasters you know.
William:I don't care,this kid is still a spellcaster.A spellcaster killed my entire family,that is why I'll never think positively of spellcasters...
Asylum:I see...*looks at the child*hes not like the other children,his eyes are different....they seem like human eyes.The other children only had green eyes...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "William, you have to put the past behind you and let Asylum stay, because he's pretty much our only chance we have of killing the worst of the worst. Loch." He looked at the child. "You're right... He seems different somehow..."

Satsui no Hado

William:Fine...but I don't have to like Asylum...
*The little child ran away from the dragons and rushed to Azuka,he then hugged her leg with terrified face*
Edwin:Hey William,didn't you say that there was one spellcaster you trusted?
William:I used to trust a wizard named Merlin,but that was before I realized that he was just a lazy old fart excuse for a god...
Asylum:I beg your pardon?Merlin,THE MOST POWERFUL WIZARD KNOWN IN EXISTENCE?!?HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A LAZY OLD FART!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan snickered. "Merlin isn't held in high regard here, Asylum. Just roll with the punches and don't argue, okay?"

Satsui no Hado

William:Anyways,now that our little discussion is done.We should probably go after Blake before he does something stupid.
Dexter:Yeah,lets go.
*All the soilders start walking with Nero and Riku following them*
Asylum:...Everyone else,just go.I'd like to be alone for a bit...I'll catch up with you guys...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan turned to Asylum and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't do anything reckless." He said, then turned around to the others and ran to catch up.

Satsui no Hado

*As the others walked away,Asylum sat on the floor and started to think*
Voice:You saw that?They despise you...
Asylum:They don't despise me,they just don't trust me.
Voice:You shouldn't be fooled,they despise you like it or not.
Asylum:Just shut up already...
Voice:They fear your power,they are envious of you for having such great power...
Asylum:I refuse to beileve that.
Voice:Hehe,let me ask you a question.Does Dylan make you angry?
Asylum:No,why would he?
Voice:If it wasn't for him,Azuka would be yours.
Asylum:Azuka is my friend,whoever she chooses is fine with me...
Voice:Continue telling yourself that,you know I'm right.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at the others. "Alright guys, ease up on Asylum, alright? I owe him a fate-debt for saving my life. You guys should respect that. Got it?" He said the last two words as forcefully as he could.

Satsui no Hado

Edwin:I have nothing against the kid,William does though...
William:Look,its that I've had a rough history when it came to spellcasters.
Nero:Asylum is one of nicest guys I've ever known,Sora had known,Cloud has known.Hell,even one of the nicest Dylan has known.
(Back to Asylum)
Voice:When will you take off the eyepatch again?
Asylum:Never.
Voice:Aw,why not?
Asylum:Just please,stop annoying me...
Voice:Annoying you?But I'm trying to help you...
Asylum:I don't need your help.
Voice:Really now?
Asylum:Yes really....what the...*Asylum falls to the ground and falls asleep*
(In Asylum's head)
Asylum:Where am I?How did I get here?
*A shadow like version Asylum walks to Asylum*
Dark Asylum:Hello there.
Asylum:What did you do?
Dark Asylum:I found a way make you fall asleep so that we could settle our fight once more...
Asylum:Get it through yourself!I'm not taking off the eyepatch!
Dark Asylum:You'll have no choice soon,I'll later take over your entire body and then be free from your head.Then you will be the one sealed inside your head and I will be one who is free.
Asylum:I'll make sure you are gone long enough to find out how do that.
Dark Asylum:Gone?You mean that you'll try to get rid of me?Thats a laugh...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "Nero, can you go check on Asylum for me? He said he'd be coming with, but it's been a while." He looked up at William. "We've all had troubled pasts. Some more than others. But the best thing to do is let go of the past and live in the present."

Satsui no Hado

Nero:Sure...*runs off in search for Asylum*
(back in Asylum's head)
Dark Asylum:So,shall we begin?
Asylum:I don't see why not.The sooner I rid you from my body,the better.
*Dark Asylum starts to fly and soars toward Asylum*
*Asylum punches Dark Asylum but Dark Asylum quickly recovers from the hit and then elbows Asylum in the face*
*Both Asylums punch each other in the face at the same time*
Dark Asylum:Not bad.You've gotten better.
*Asylum attempts to kick Dark Asylum,however Dark Asylum grabs his foot and tosses him away*
*Asylum gets up and tries to land a hook punch Dark Asylum,but Dark Asylum ducks in order to avoid the attack and then uppercuts Asylum*
Dark Asylum:Why do you try to fight me?You will always fail...
Asylum:Because,I'll never let you take over my body.
Dark Asylum:Why not?I will make sure your loved ones are safe.I mean,we are the same person after all.They mean alot to me too.
Asylum:Same person?
Dark Asylum:Yes.I am your shadow on the ground.I am your reflection in a mirror.I am you.
Asylum:My ass.You're my shadow on a littered piece of ground.You are my reflection in a cracked mirror.You are not me...and I'm pretty sure that my friends mean nothing to you...
Dark Asylum:Beileve what you wan't.But in the end,you will see that I'm telling the truth.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed. "So... What do we all do now? Have you guys checked everywhere in here?" He looked around. Everything seemed run-down and was collecting dust and spiderwebs. "Apparently this place has been here longer than I've thought if it's so old..."

Satsui no Hado

(back to the Dragons)
Edwin:We still have to find Blake since he ran off...
Dexter:We also have to find out about this child...
William:Maybe,we should focus on the robots...
Edwin:I guess,maybe the robots could help us.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at the robots. "You sure? I mean, you are the smart one, but... Well, it's up to you guys. Do we turn on the robots now, or do we go find Blake? I say we find Blake, but he's a tough guy. I think he can hold his own."

Satsui no Hado

*Edwin walks up to a bunch of controls and switches*
Edwin:Maybe the robots will activate if I press one of these buttons.
William:What about that button?*points to a button thats labeled "awakened"*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a deep breath. "And you're sure they won't attack us? I mean, they don't look like they're built for combat, but still..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan rested his hand gently on Spellbinder's hilt, just in case. "If this doesn't work and we have a fight on our hands..." He muttered. "Well, Edwin, I'll protect all of you."

Top Bottom