• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
*The robots looked around the room,confused and sad for some reason*
Edwin:Look at them,they don't seem like they could hurt a fly....
Dexter:They look...like real human girls....
(Back in Asylum's head)
*Asylum continues trying to land a punch on his dark self but Dark Asylum continued to dodge all those attacks*
Dark Asylum:What makes you think that warlocks are evil?
Asylum:They cause only pain and suffering...
Dark Asylum:We only do that to change the world,world changing events do require sacrifices...
Asylum:And those sacrifices include killing others?!?
Dark Asylum:Like I said,world changing events require sacrifices.*grabs Asylum's face and smashes him on the ground*
Dark Asylum:*still has his hand on his face*What makes you think that you'll beat me?Oh,let me guess...."Justice always prevails"?
Asylum:Yes,it always has and always shall...*kicks Dark Asylum away*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan looked at their melancholy expressions. How they looked on the outside is what he was feeling on the inside. Before he knew it, a tear rolled down his cheek and hit the floor, followed by another. He quickly put his hand to his eyes to regain himself before any of his friends noticed.

Satsui no Hado

*Edwin looka to a desk filled with newspapers*
Edwin:This is strange...
Dexter:What?
Edwin:Look at these news papers....they all have missing ads,and the girls in these ads...look like the robots we are looking at right now...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan wiped off his tears and looked at the newspapers. "What do you suppose it means? Do you think someone was making replacements in case these people were killed?"

Satsui no Hado

Edwin(to Dylan):I don't know but-
Dexter:Holy crap!!!
*Everyone looks at Nero*
William:What the hell are you screaming for?
Dexter:I just opened the closet....look at what is inside...
*They all look and in the closet,the closet contained corpses of little girls*
William:What in gods name...hey wait a mintute,they all look exactly like the girls in the ads and the robots...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened. "I think there's some freak living here... I think this is a bad place to be right now. VERY bad. And Blake's still off doing who knows what..."

Satsui no Hado

(Back to Asylum and Dark Asylum)
Dark Asylum:Why haven't you used your spells yet?
Asylum:I don't wan't to use a spell in risk of me damaging my head.
*Asylum runs to Dark Asylum trying to land a punch but Dark Asylum smashes away the fist and then headbutts Asylum*
Asylum:You know something,I'm tired of being the one thats losing in fights...*quickly sweeps Dark Asylum's feet which causes him to fall on the ground and then starts pounding his face in*
(back to the group)
*the door creeks open and out walks out Wesker and Vantes*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's eyes widened. "Hell no!" He stepped in front of the rest of the group, his arms spread. "If you do anything to them... I will tear your intestines out and strangle you with them!"

Satsui no Hado

Vantes:I admire your bravery.What do you think about my work here?
*The robot girls back all hide behind the dragons trembling*
Edwin:You...you are the one thats responsible for these girls.You kidnapped them and killed them?!?What are these robots then?!?
Vantes:I kidnapped them,and killed them.That much,you are correct.I ripped out the organs and the brains out of those little girls and put them in robot versions of themselves....that was just merely an experiment test.*Looks at the child the dragons found*So I see you found the failure creation...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan gritted his teeth. "That's inhumane! Why would you do something like that?! Sick pleasure?! Cuz I'll be damned if it's research!" He summoned his sword. "I'm done talking." He said, his expression and his voice suddenly dark and calm. "How much longer are you gonna stand there? I'm right here."

Satsui no Hado

Vantes:Actually,I think it was all for research after all.You see,knowledge is the only important thing for me.As for our fight...I overheard you saying something about wanting a break....I wan't my enemies to be full of energy when I fight them.So enjoy the time you have.*Him and Wesker leave through the doors*
Pink haired child:Father...why did you betray me
Pink Haired Boy:Allow me to introduce myself.I am Vatorai,the original one.The others you fought were Vatorais that were cloned from me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan's left eye shifted colors for a second, becoming red and then back to it's normal blue. He stumbled, but caught himself. "Wha... What happened...?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head and steadied himself. "I am twenty two... Why do you ask?" He sheathed Spellbinder and braced himself for any bad news.

Satsui no Hado

Edwin:I see,well then surley you may know that a dragon goes through change during the age of 23-25.If I'm not mistaken,your birthday is only a few days away.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "Yes, it's two days from now... What does this change entail?" He looked up at Edwin, curiosity and a bit of fear in his eyes. "I won't hurt anyone that I care about, will I?"

Satsui no Hado

Edwin(To Dylan):Not to worry.We have all gone through the change,your body will only change a bit.
Dexter:What do we do about these little robots and Vatorai?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan took a deep breath. "Alright. I'm just wondering how it'll affect a hybrid like me..." He looked at Vatorai. "Perhaps we can take him with. He seems to be more passive than the others. As for the robots..." He looked over to them. "See to it that they find nice homes. They are completely undeserving of what happened to them."

Satsui no Hado

Edwin:Well,all that leaves is Blake...
William:...Hey look at the window...*points to the open window where a homing pidgeon just flew in*
Dexter:A homing pidgeon?*Takes away the letter tied to its leg*
William:Well,what does it say>
Dexter:Its from Blake.But why would he send a homing pidgeon?Hes only in the building...hes not far...
William:What does letter say?
Dexter:It says,"I am farther in the island in order to do some investigation,don't worry about me".
William:Typical.
Edwin:So what?We go back to the castle?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "Yeah, I suppose that's our only course of action right now. But what about the girls, and that boy, Vatorai?"

Top Bottom