• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Lust for Power

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Dexter:Well didn't we already make it clear that we were gonna take Vatorai with us and try to find these girls good homes?
William:I think he meant as in what do we do with them at the meantime.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan nodded. "Exactly what I meant. What do we do with them in the middle of that? The girls don't look like they can fight at all, which worries me. I don't want anyone dying here." He looked around. "Understood?"

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Alice:*Skips to Dlyan and Kicks him*Play Taggit with me YOUR IT! *Pushes Dlyan which causes him to fly across to room*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan coughed and fell off the wall. "Frigging... How the... Hell did she do that?" He asked no on in particular.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan shook his head. "Not right now... I have a splitting headache because you hit me into a wall..." He coughed again. "My ribs hurt now..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dylan sighed and looked Alice in the eye. "Alright, but only this once, okay?" He spread his arms in waiting.

Satsui no Hado

(Back in Asylum's head)
*Asylum is being thrashed around by his dark self*
Dark Asylum:You shouldn't have gotten me this mad...that'll be something you regret it in the afterlife.
Asylum:Have you forgotten?We are the same person.Kill me...and you go with me...
Dark Asylum:You are the one that has forgotten something,I said that I planned to take absolute control over this body.
Asylum:So?That doesn't mean that I'll die.
Dark Asylum:Hm,it seems that I forgot to tell you about my full plan.I plan to get rid of you from this body so that I'll be in control.However I don't know any method that involves getting rid of you without killing us both...
Asylum:And I'll make sure that you never find out how do so...
Dark Asylum:...You know what,I've grown tired of this...*grabs Asylum and tosses him towards the brain inside the head*
*the minute Asylum crashed into the brain he awoke*
Nero:Finally you're awake.
Asylum:Nero?
Nero:Yeah,its me.C'mon,Dylan and the others are waiting.*starts walking away*
Asylum:*Gets up and starts to follow Nero*

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Alice:Lets play Dress Up *Tranforms into Dlyan*Hi..No wait*Changes Voice to Sound Like Dlyan*Hi I'm Dlyan YAY!
Azuka:Ridicilous

Satsui no Hado

OOC:Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Asylum:I see...
Nero:*walks up to Alice*Hey,don't be mad at Asylum.Hes a really nice guy.
Edwin:*grins*As a matter of fact,I think Asylum wants a hug from you Alice.

Top Bottom