• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Live Hacker

berto

I Saw the Devil
So, it's not really DMC5 related so I guess it can go here.

Anyway, major update with the play:
mv02.jpg

Cast pictures in costume have been added, some character profiles and the site has been updated.

img_cast01_big.jpg
Dante (Duh)
img_cast09_big.jpg
Noa
A detective from a fictional Egyptian city called Rahimana who's working with Dante in this case. His lover and family are in danger from demons and even though he's only human he's very skilled with the gun, even more than Dante.

img_cast05_big.jpg
Erika

A demon hunter who works with Dante every now and then. Seems to get a kick out of dangerous situations.

img_cast02_big.jpg
Guidon

Famous rock star that's actually a demon who uses his voice to gather fans and followers.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A detective from a fictional Egyptian city
Seeing the actor I can't not be reminded of that one scene from Yugioh Abridged. :D

Yugi: "Behold our ancient Egyptian ancestors!"
Kaiba: "Why are they white?"
Yugi: "...Why would you choose to focus on that?"
Kaiba: "For that matter, aren't we Asian...why are we white?"
Yugi: "Kaiba, stop activating the race card."

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm wondering Erika is psychic? she gives us that kinda vibe.

Or maybe she's like BB hood? Normal human but super scary.

I wonder if Guidon has a Sonic Scream?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It would be cool if this was set in the DMC3 era, either before or after. I always thought that they should have explored that era more. Especially because the post DMC1 era was such a letdown.

Here's hoping DMCV breaks that trend.

@Foxtrot94
Another user @Morgan once mentioned that Dante took notes in DMC1. He would make observations about how Mallet Island worked or what was effective against the various enemies. So DMC1 Dante felt more like a detective than the Dantes that came after.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm super curious as to how the special effects and potential demon forms will look.

stageplay_rehearsal4_august4_2017.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm super curious as to how the special effects and potential demon forms will look.

stageplay_rehearsal4_august4_2017.jpg
You know, that might be a prop for the stage rock performance. Doesn't necessarily need to be a demon from the plot... one hopes.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
It would be cool if this was set in the DMC3 era, either before or after. I always thought that they should have explored that era more. Especially because the post DMC1 era was such a letdown.

Here's hoping DMCV breaks that trend.

@Foxtrot94
Another user @Morgan once mentioned that Dante took notes in DMC1. He would make observations about how Mallet Island worked or what was effective against the various enemies. So DMC1 Dante felt more like a detective than the Dantes that came after.

In DMC4 Dante was looking through the Order's library and archives to gain intel on them. This isn't shown but in Nero's part of the campaign he realizes that Dante was looking through the Order's documents and stated he never thought of him (Dante) of a bookworm and in the DMC4 novel it does show Dante doing reading their documents and was able to deduct that Vergil came here once (which is what led him to conclude to that Nero might be his son, he didn't admit this but by the end of the novel it is implied he knows about Nero's origins).

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Goldsickle
I can see it but that's cause Noa's design is pretty grounded compared to DMC's usual aesthetic. Even compared to DMC5's more modern shift he looks surprisingly normal.

The DmC Dante comparison is mostly because they are both scruffy looking.

It would be cool if he is a younger version of Grue Dante's mercenary partner. He was an ex-cop at one point so this could be how they met. A long shot but what else are we gonna talk about?

I'm wondering if Guidon is gonna be the villain or the red herring for the real villain?

berto

I Saw the Devil
img_cast03_big2.jpg

Henry:
A weapons otaku, maybe a dealer. He lives in the city of demons but doesn't actually believe in them.

img_cast04_big2.jpg

Owen
An information trader. He gathers and sells info to demons or humans.

img_cast07_big2.jpg

Mell
Singer and manager to Guideon. He looks human but he's not.

Top Bottom