• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the judgeing.

which do you like the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

medicated insanity
who do those of you who have a favorite, favor?
is it are trash talking, wise ass loveable hero Dante?
his power crazyed brother vergil with his awsome slicked back hair and lightning fast sword?
of nero, the new guy, the human with a awsome hand.

please vote! and don't forget to give your reasons why you like you choise more then the others.

pc, please vote!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i voted vergil but i can see this thread turning into a flame war quite soon ........

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Not if people just say who they voted for, and don't bash people for their votes ;)

I voted Dante for simple reasons.

(1) Sparda isn't playable, but if he were he may have been my choice. But as this is not the case he has been ruled out.

(2) Vergil is cool, but he has been away for too long and has never really had his own path that is playable. SE doesn't count because it was just like Dante's path.

(3) Nero is a great character, but until I know more about him I consider him less experienced in the field "I am not saying he is weaker because he appears to be extremely powerful, but I mean he comes off as less knowledgeable than Dante and new to the scene".

^ Those are just MY points as to why I voted Dante, so don't even bother bashing them ;)

Kyo

medicated insanity
omenminator;141690 said:
i voted vergil but i can see this thread turning into a flame war quite soon ........
and on that note i beg that all member's keep this thread to the topic, no flameing, or bulling, if you can't vote and state your points like the rest(without causeing problem. or bulling), please do not post.

Black Angel;141758 said:
Kyo, I'm partially color blind so I can't read ur post there.:lol:

I voted Sparda so what is this thread for?
who do those of you who have a favorite, favor?
is it are trash talking, wise ass loveable hero Dante?
his power crazyed brother vergil with his awsome slicked back hair and lightning fast sword?
of nero, the new guy, the human with a awsome hand.

please vote! and don't forget to give your reasons why you like you choise more then the others.

^_^does this help?

Kyo

medicated insanity
it seems the sons of sparda are tied! ^^ thanks for posting guys, but please encurage others to vote if you will.
it'd be very thoughtful.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Voted Vergil.

Har-Har, no surprise there, for a couple of reasons, his personality, his sword, and his sexy pixels, oh yes, those are some mighty sexy graphics right there. :lol:

No seriously though, he's an epic character in my eyes, I just have a personal liking for the Anti-Hero in games, and Vergil fits that bill nicely with his motivation and style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom