• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Hells vs. The Stygians

Who's the Victor?

• The Hells

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • The Stygians

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
thats great have fun against the chimaera scarecrows with your chosen tactics then all my fighting centres around j'cing and max act and grab and sword juggles so it probably won't help you as you fight regular

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
thats great have fun against the chimaera scarecrows with your chose tactics then all my fighting centres around j'cing and max act and grab and sword juggles so it probably won't help you as you fight regular

im getting better at the max act and exceeding and ill try jcing with nero asap and ill keep those bloody things in the air lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
practice enemy step til the point you only make a tiny jump off an enemy before attacking or you will end up doing air hikes by accident

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
practice enemy step til the point you only make a tiny jump off an enemy before attacking or you will end up doing air hikes by accident

Had that problem in the bloody palace run...STILL S RANKED IT THOUGH ON THE FIRST GO!!!! lol sorry still celebrating i didnt expect to get it lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
it's not that difficult so you set your expectations too high
you need to get enemy step attacking and grabbing to gel together fluidly so you can repeatedly attack in the air while doing this you can shuffle and calibur too and use charge shots to bounce enemies up to you nero is easy to jc with

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
it's not that difficult so you set your expectations too high
you need to get enemy step attacking and grabbing to gel together fluidly so you can repeatedly attack in the air while doing this you can shuffle and calibur too and use charge shots to bounce enemies up to you nero is easy to jc with

Im really bad with calibur and shuffle like terrible lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
then practice up you have to committ a lot of time to fully master j'cing especially with dante

I just cant quite get the timing down for shuffle i end up doing high roller? i think is the name the move where you hit the enemies up

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you will get used to it now we are gone off topic so il go back on topic
the abyss vs the ravager would be cool but i reckon the abyss would take it

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you will get used to it now we are gone off topic so il go back on topic
the abyss vs the ravager would be cool but i reckon the abyss would take it

okay so staying on topic i know this is mostly dmc enemies vs DmC enemies but with the original dmc games before the reboot which game has the hardest and strongest enemies bosses included in your opinion?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
its a mix really hardest bosses i'd go dmc3 enemies there were tough ones in em all bar 2 , shadows death scissors and death scythe blitz etc are all tough but going by dmd mode enemies its between dmc1 and dmc3

Railazel

I guess I should clarify something before this discussion continues:

By Hells, I mean the Seven Hells, Hell Vangaurd, and Abyss. By Stygians, I refer to the Stygians proper, The Death Knights, Bathos and Pathos, Harpies, and Tyrant.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, I stand by what I said, the hells. The stygians take way to long to attack, by the time one of them is done telegraphing their attack the hell already would've executed theirs, plus damage output and they block even on normal difficulty.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well, I stand by what I said, the hells. The stygians take way to long to attack, by the time one of them is done telegraphing their attack the hell already would've executed theirs, plus damage output and they block even on normal difficulty.

Lets not forget that one Hell that just spawns more Hells. Just having that there already makes fight for the Stygians.....well Hell.

Top Bottom