• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Hells vs. The Stygians

Who's the Victor?

• The Hells

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • The Stygians

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
not always. there auditory cues before thet attack.

true but its not liek they announce there attacks allt he time the red hells with the scythes that jump away and then charge in are annoying if they go off screen which is why if they are in the room i try and stay airbourne and always keep them on screen

that's true you have to watch all your sides against hells

yeap lol dmd should be fun

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
the red hells the sloths abyss and especially the soul eaters are a huge pain on dmd there super aggressive attack way more bunch in around you and when they dt it takes a ridiculous amount of hits to kill em the nevan fight will annoy you your first dmd playthrough so will jester beowolf and agni and rudra

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
the red hells the sloths abyss and especially the soul eaters are a huge pain on dmd there super aggressive attack way more bunch in around you and when they dt it takes a ridiculous amount of hits to kill em the nevan fight will annoy you your first dmd playthrough so will jester beowolf and agni and rudra

Just gunna take it one level at a time

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ah that's no fun my whole purpose of getting the hd collection was to s and ss rank every mission on every difficulty of the 3 games so i did just goin through aint the same ah well each to there own i guess ha i just love a challenge

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
anyway back on topic i find the enigmas on dmd way more annoying than the bathos and pathos and they have a longer range so i think there better

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
by jcing killer bee on there heads,you hold em in place as there stunned by the attack

They avoid killer bee lol all the time even with vergil before i can hit them with any beowulf attack there jumping off and not even at me just randomly going around the room lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you have to stun em with an attack first and then do it and jcing the killer bee you repeatedly kick em in mid air without touching the ground and it keeps em in place it always has for me and any of my dmc friends on all the difficulties it should be the same for you

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
you have to stun em with an attack first and then do it and jcing the killer bee you repeatedly kick em in mid air without touching the ground and it keeps em in place it always has for me and any of my dmc friends on all the difficulties it should be the same for you

Ok ill give it a shot once im done dmc4 hey the assualts after they morph with those plant things how do you normally handle them with nero?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
charge shot launch and then grab and sword attack grab and sword attack til they die i keep em in the air so they can‘t hit me with the vines or tentacles they have

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ok ill give it a shot once im done dmc4 hey the assualts after they morph with those plant things how do you normally handle them with nero?

when they go to jump at you stinger them this stuns em then you do the kb jc

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
charge shot launch and then grab and sword attack grab and sword attack til they die i keep em in the air so they can‘t hit me with the vines or tentacles they have

They cant use the vines in the air are you sure? and what about the ones that stand off to the side and shoot those seeds at you?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
they have never used the vines on me in the air even on dmd so yes im sure ive a lot of hours against them and yet to see em attack in the air and if im shot at from the seeds i either jump or i grab the enemy im hitting and hold em as a shield

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
they have never used the vines on me in tje air even on dmd so yes im sure ive a lot of hours against them and yet to see em attack in the air and if im shot at from tje seeds i eitjer jump or i grab the enemy im hitting and hold em as a shield

ok so x3 shot they blow up in the air grab them sword grab sword grab sword and x3 shot to finish got it

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
they have never used the vines on me in the air even on dmd so yes im sure ive a lot of hours against them and yet to see em attack in the air and if im shot at from the seeds i either jump or i grab the enemy im hitting and hold em as a shield

ok i think i got it the first time lol

Top Bottom