• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE DEVIL MAY CRY CAPTION THREAD

Onecrazymonkey1

Hillarious...and should belong in a video game version of Playboy for hot characters^_^

Now I'm wondering if Vergil's 'The Order' announcement videos would be more interesting if he did them like that with only the mask to cover himself. Sure, he'd be discovered quickly, but for fans, it would so be worth it:lol:
It should be a costume full monty style for Vergil's Downfall. I swear I would pay for it lol....

IncarnatedDemon

2vcghth.png

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
This reminds me of the scene in Mission 20, after Vergil says "The path is clear for us to rule".... and Kat and Dante turn to him, with music in the background.... lol.

Vergil: "That's Raptor News Tower. It's--" *Fart* "--Oh, excuse me. Anyway..."

*Ominous music plays*

Dante: "What did you just say...?"

Vergil: "I said excuse me."

Kat: "Vergil..."

Dante: "But...you just farted."

Vergil: "No...no. I did nothing of the sort. I did it silently, not loudly."

Kat: "Silent?-!"

Dante: "He means quietly. Like he's not good enough for us."

Kat: "I thought we'd always fart with pride."

Dante: "It was his pride he farted silently for..not yours."

Vergil: "Don't be so simplistic...farts are frail. They're like little bombs. They need to be silent. Not just for others but for yourself. Me. I farted with grace!"

Dante: "YOU farted with grace?"

Vergil: "Who else?-!"

Dante: "A human." *points at Kat*

Vergil: "Kat's farts are okay, but..."

Kat: "OKAY?-!"

Dante: "Kat's farts are strong. Kat's farts are torture so that you could keep secrets and say you did it! Kat lead us to that drug store for laxatives after we ate at that burrito restaurant! We would have sh*t ourselves 20 times over if it weren't for her farts telling us to go!"

Vergil: "Listen! If you don't want to fart silently! If you don't want responsibility for you bowls...then leave. I'll fart alone."

Dante: "I didn't help you with that explosive diarrhea so that you could fart silently! I can't let you keep do this Vergil!"

Vergil: "And I can't let you stop me brother...now stand back!"

Dante: " Don't do it!"

*farts silently*

Dante: "Ah, F*CK IT! I'm gonna go kill Barbas!"

Try to doing mission 20 without laughing:troll:

Top Bottom