• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

THE DEVIL MAY CRY CAPTION THREAD

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
devil_may_cry_by_jfrteam-d5r1835.jpg

Accept it.
:troll:

I be his wife :troll:
Oh. You know what makes this funny? Reading DmC Dante's bubble in an Ausie accent. Because that's really all I think of when I think about Tim. The accent. Read it out loud. DO EET. Ish funneh.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
(these are Kam's)
kCEfRx3h.jpg

OMG it's like Nero and Lady made something BEAUTIFUL! xD

The modder and the folks on the /vg/ cuhrayzee games community dubbed this creation "nerdy". Nobody could ever figure out why the model swap put lady's glasses under her boobs and that neck is freakishly long, but frankly it was a lot less terrifying than agnero...

seraphmaycry

The modder and the folks on the /vg/ cuhrayzee games community dubbed this creation "nerdy". Nobody could ever figure out why the model swap put lady's glasses under her boobs and that neck is freakishly long, but frankly it was a lot less terrifying than agnero...

SOLD!!!! TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND MORE OF THESE MONSTROUS CREATURES!!!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
no idea where you can get the actual mod or if the modder is still screwing around, but you can find a youtube series where he shows off the mod. Here's the first video, the rest are named the same thing and shouldn't be hard to youtube
OMG that's fu*king hilarious XD only thing which would've made the video better is if kyrie's model was swapped with dante's.

Reactions: Kam

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD

It actually looks majestic.

Top Bottom