• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Best Game

The Best Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Same here. To be fair, as a game the 3rd one is better. However for me, the 1st one had all the reasons for which I started loving the game. Unlike most of the people, one of the reasons which made love Devil May Cry, wasn't the fast-paced awesome gameplay, as I'm not really such a good gamer to be able to enjoy it as much as other people. The reasons I got into the game were the characters, (Dante is the epitome of cool, Legendary Sparda being the master of epicness etc) the gothic/castle/dark atmosphere that you could feel while playing the game (dark places, lighting effects on the windows indicating that it's raining outside, creepy noises, the changes the castle went though after the half of the game etc), the music/ost which was a fusion between ambiend and fast paced trance/metal/rock like music throughout fighting or throughout cut-scenes and the story - which to my disappointing undergoes many changes every time a new game is out, and they are not all for the better but anyway.

That's why I prefer the 1st one. However I voted for both the 1st and the 3rd SE to be fair about the question since it asks about the "best game" not the "favorite game" .

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
my votes go for DMC 3 : SE as u can play as vergil , and dmc 4 as i like the nero idea and devil bringer :)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
DMC3:SE

It had vergil, plenty of weapons, customisable and a half decent/understandable storyline. Baring in mind that i havent played 2 or 4, much. I didn't like 2 because it was just too weird, and 4 was just rubbish becuase of nero. But DMC3:SE over DMC3 was because of the extra modes, costumes and also, it was the first DMC game that came out on another platform other than PS2

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
-Spam clicks DMC3 - SE as fast as I can.-

Yeah, if you know me, I think you could probably figure out why, too.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Tony_Redgrave;147578 said:
Same here. To be fair, as a game the 3rd one is better. However for me, the 1st one had all the reasons for which I started loving the game. Unlike most of the people, one of the reasons which made love Devil May Cry, wasn't the fast-paced awesome gameplay, as I'm not really such a good gamer to be able to enjoy it as much as other people. The reasons I got into the game were the characters, (Dante is the epitome of cool, Legendary Sparda being the master of epicness etc) the gothic/castle/dark atmosphere that you could feel while playing the game (dark places, lighting effects on the windows indicating that it's raining outside, creepy noises, the changes the castle went though after the half of the game etc), the music/ost which was a fusion between ambiend and fast paced trance/metal/rock like music throughout fighting or throughout cut-scenes and the story - which to my disappointing undergoes many changes every time a new game is out, and they are not all for the better but anyway.

That's why I prefer the 1st one. However I voted for both the 1st and the 3rd SE to be fair about the question since it asks about the "best game" not the "favorite game" .

I should have put this.:lol:

Yes Devil May cry for me was alwase about the atmophere!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Zato-OW;147622 said:
Oops misclicked and hit DMC2/:mad:

Don't worry, as you probably know the Mods/Admins can change it for you should you ask kindly. I did not know it was multiple choice, myself :lol:

I picked Devil May Cry 3: Speical Edition (Because in my opinion, it is legendary)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah I just added a vote to DMC1 (LoD's) and erased the DMC2 vote, so Zato tell me where do you want your vote and I'll be sure to put it there;)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DMC and DMC3 SE.These two games redefined the meaning of the "hack and slash" genre games and the meaning of "stylish" games.These two games are super amazing.:):)

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
DMC3:SE

Is The Best Because Theres Are Lots Of Unlockables Characters That You Can Be Use In The Game :D And I Love It :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom