• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

supposedly

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
so, suppose capcom ditched DmC and they're giving all the rights to NT but telling them just don't use any names referring to DMC, what do you think it should be? the title, the character's name, weapons and all.. --i just watched michellegun's video, and i miss the game

i'll murder anyone saying donte or vorgil, you really don't wanna see a slipper coming out of your monitor and slap you for a full day.. i'm kidding, just don't..

absolitude

guy on the upper right, it could work,

Gorgeous-American-Collections-2015.jpg

absolitude

lol, that old guy really suit old DmC dante, that haircut.. how can somebody that old be so stylish......... wait, is that jeff bridges? sure looked like him

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Somehow i imagined newDante being called "Neal" after Neal Cassidy from Jack Kerouac's On The Road.

I think it would be easier if they just made a new IP for it and set it literally in 1970's london(birth of the punk scene)

absolitude

he does look like a Neal, that name matches him, but not the kind of name NT would use imo.

Yea it's better for them to reboot it and start allover again, but i'm sure most fans want a continuity from it, especially me.. i'm sure they could work around it..

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I guess they might end up doing it like MGS1(which was a continuation of two previous metal gears but most people thought it was the first) or Deus ex Mankind divided which feels like a continuation but also a fresh start.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
lol, that old guy really suit old DmC dante, that haircut.. how can somebody that old be so stylish......... wait, is that jeff bridges? sure looked like him

I think we both know Capcom's too stylish impaired to put Dante in actual cool clothes.

and no, that's not Jeff Bridges. That's Nickelson Wooster. He's a model for the mature fashion

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
What I want to see:
dante-dmc2.jpg

What I probably see if DmC2 happens to be made:
52796.jpg

I'd go

On topic, I dont think NT actually getting the rights from Capcom would solve all of DmC's problems as they would have to deal with marketing and finding a publisher etc.

Same thing with Platinum and DMC.

Funny thing is they might end up going exclusive so we would get a DmC for the ps4 and DMC for the xboxone.

:D:eek::facepalm::lock:

Last edited:

absolitude

yep, prefer the other way around too, 'DmC' on xb1 and DMC on ps4, with microsoft there might be a chance of it coming to PC

lol @Innsmouth i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but you're really slapping the whole realistic thing being very realistic., but if you are, that's a darn good slap.

and i'm seeing it right now, "that's ol man neal, he blames himself for what happened to our world, better leave him be.." as @Z218 suggests the name

any evidence OP, before I go into what I would like to see

what evidence? the evidence is that there are gigantic chance there might never be anymore DmC related in the future, so keep making "if"s thread hopefully they take it into consideration, haha, wishful thinking..

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
lol @Innsmouth i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but you're really slapping the whole realistic thing being very realistic., but if you are, that's a darn good slap.
Well this is guy who fights corrupt police, politics and demons with shotgun so I think they have something in common if they go for older guy. + his hair is white like nDante's now...

absolitude

Well this is guy who fights corrupt police, politics and demons with shotgun so I think they have something in common if they go for older guy. + his hair is white like nDante's now...

is that rutger hauer btw? from what movie was that? seems like a depressing one and i'm liking that kind of theme..

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Tbh they probably wouldn't go that old for the second game (maybe the fourth) so he probably be around the same age as DMC dante.

Top Bottom