• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

supposedly

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
all i want from NT if DmC is out of the case is a game that have the same feel to it.. i know this is still uncertain, but i'm pleased to hear this.. i wonder what can they achieve by themselves now that they've had experience on game like DmC

Judge

all i want from NT if DmC is out of the case is a game that have the same feel to it.. i know this is still uncertain, but i'm pleased to hear this.. i wonder what can they achieve by themselves now that they've had experience on game like DmC

Well hopefully a lot more. The thing I like about Ninja Theory not doing DmC 2 and doing another game is that Capcom had to sanction the decisions that were made with DmC. Consequently Capcom toned down how dark the game was intended to be.

So if Ninja Theory do their own game theirs no restriction on what they can do. They can make whatever games they want.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
and their games are getting darker by each title, didn't know about heavenly sword but enslaved is kinda dark themed --in a colorful presentation, and DmC was supposed to be dark but it's not fully up to them, and then there's hellblade..

welp, gonna wait for a more clearer info on this..

Top Bottom