• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Super Nero and Super Dante Image

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Probably everyone has found this already,but I found it just now and I am sharing with you all.Hope you guys like it,as this may be my last few posts.:)

Super Nero

Super Dante

Both Characters Super Costume are already found.Enjoy..^_^

Koemi

half-breed
Re: Super Nero Image

Thanks for this pic and please! I am looking for that Super Dante (on choice screen) for such a long time - if anyone finds it pls let me know.

Keaton

Premium

Then I'm going to delete your post and deduct rep for spamming ;)
Especially since your post was little more than bragging and helped no one.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Keaton;124079 said:
^google is your friend...this is the best one I can find....although with a deeper search (i looked for two mins :D) you may be able to find a ckear picture...

http://i32.tinypic.com/2s8o3o1.jpg

Cool post.Rep+ Keaton.:)

I have the same image too,with Nero too.

Dante.:cool:

Nero.^_^

P.S - These two images are taken/stolen from Neogaf.:p

P.S 2 - I may have to buy the artbook and scan Super Dante's image and Dante's second CG artwork,and it will cost me a lot.If you guys will be patient,I will scan for you all.:)

Koemi

half-breed

Thanks Keaton, but I'm kinda looking for the whole Super Dante image - like the one Chaos Master posted in the first post ^^

@CM : art book??? :huh: which one? there's quite a few out there right?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!

OMFG Keaton.
Looking for a Super Nero/Dante pic without the menu is like pulling a needle from a haystack. You put us on a dummy mission. I'm looking like crazy. I'm startin' to hate Google.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Koemi;124117 said:
Thanks Keaton, but I'm kinda looking for the whole Super Dante image - like the one Chaos Master posted in the first post ^^

@CM : art book??? :huh: which one? there's quite a few out there right?

The only DMC artbook that has Super Dante image and Dante's 2nd CG artwork is Devil May Cry 4 Devil's Material Collection.:)

This is the 2nd Dante CG artwork,or should i say the third one.But this is not the high resolution image and this is a partial image.

Sparda™

Chaos Master;124121 said:
The only DMC artbook that has Super Dante image and Dante's 2nd CG artwork is Devil May Cry 4 Devil's Material Collection.:)

This is the 2nd Dante CG artwork,or should i say the third one.But this is not the high resolution image and this is a partial image.

I have that in 1280x1024 resolution.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

@DA

Are you trying to show off? Seriously that childish behaviour that is very similar to kids in kindergarden f.e. ->"look bob, my transformer's bigger than yours" will only result in arguments. If you have it, post it for everyone. If you don't want to post it, then don't post at all. End of conversation. Carry on people^^

Koemi

half-breed

Dante Aseroth;124119 said:
Koemi! I sent the images you were looking for. They are on your PM.^_^

Thanks!

Chaos Master;124121 said:

Found one on ebay. Thanks! I assume this has Super Nero's image as well? and what's the difference between this and "DEVIL MAY CRY 4 MATERIAL ARCHIVE saber of savior "?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Koemi;124277 said:
Thanks!

Found one on ebay. Thanks! I assume this has Super Nero's image as well? and what's the difference between this and "DEVIL MAY CRY 4 MATERIAL ARCHIVE saber of savior "?

Yeah,Devil May Cry 4 Devil's Material Collection has the Super Nero image.Not sure about that one,although supposedly the artbook you mentioned has DMC4 clear bonuses image,screenshots,completed CG artworks,and others,while Material's collection.Devil's Material Collection has more draft artworks,several CG artworks,etc.I can't confirm yet,but I will tell you when I buy the Devil May Cry 4 Devil's Material Collection and have a look at DEVIL MAY CRY 4 MATERIAL ARCHIVE saber of savior.^_^

Super Dante.:cool:

Dante's third CG artwork.^_^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Hey Keat-Keat!
Do I get rep fo effort? I was looking for those pics fo like an hour dawg.

Top Bottom