• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sunny's art corner

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ha! And you nailed it! I liiiiike it!
It's gonna go to my desktop now!

I just hope you didn't get too tired drawing this because of me...

P.S: especially love the Abyss' posture, I can tell the poor guy is in pain! XD
And that Vergil!

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Ha! And you nailed it! I liiiiike it!
It's gonna go to my desktop now!

I just hope you didn't get too tired drawing this because of me...

P.S: especially love the Abyss' posture, I can tell the poor guy is in pain! XD
And that Vergil!
Yes, another happy client! Woohoo! :D

Nah, didn't get too tired, it was a good exercise for brain and hand alike.

Viper

Premium
While at the moment I can't do anything requiring me to sit for longer, I am still capable of doing quick sillies. XD

funny_perfum.png

Viper

Premium
Finally got around finishing this. Additional info regarding the character will be coming real soon in my fanfiction ideas thread.

ps. While Gaetana is indeed a white werewolf, this one on the art is just an initial practice of something I've never drew before, so it's open to changes.

Tana.png

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Thanks! :D
I'll give it a try, I did this based on some tutorial, though with my art style being less detailed I guess it needs more adjustments. :)
I think its good, you just need to make head little wider and add little more fur on the edges :D

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well about an art request, is acceptable if i would well need it as cover for one of mine FanFics ?? :)

Viper

Premium
Need something to catch the attention of DMC fan? Possibly even to make him/her shut up? For just absolutely nothing, save for the ink in your printer and some glue, get your own Verrot! Print him out, cut on the line, fold and glue, then punch a hole, pull a string through and dangle in front of the fan's face. Guaranteed by Capcom* to work. :thumbsup:

*not really, they of course have no idea of this XD

(large file alert, 2000x5000, 3,2MB)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Need something to catch the attention of DMC fan? Possibly even to make him/her shut up? For just absolutely nothing, save for the ink in your printer and some glue, get your own Verrot! Print him out, cut on the line, fold and glue, then punch a hole, pull a string through and dangle in front of the fan's face. Guaranteed by Capcom* to work. :thumbsup:

Master Vergil's beginning to hate you...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

He's sssssoooooooooooooooooooo cute. X3 Such a grumpy lil carrot. *cuddles him**would make him if she had a working printer*

I'd make one with Nero too but shoot me if I know what fruit or veggie would be good with that boy. Blueberry? Lemon? Onion? XD

Nero's too young for lemons. ;) *would pick blueberries or something a little...odd for him*

KRSkull

OMG i love this. He looks SO CUTE AND FLUFFY.

KRSkull

For @Foxtrot94 , since he is to blame for the idea. XD

You all know about Tooth Fairy, but very few heard of Vergie Fairy, protector of good kids and guys who are getting skewered by mad scientists. He comes in the night and with his mighty little toothpick Yamato grants you more power. Or better said - Mo' POWAH!

Vergie_fairy.png

Top Bottom