• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sunny's art corner

Viper

Premium
Since I do art, I thought it would be nice to share some of the stuff. I may not create often, but I always try to make it fun. :happy:

Note: Since I have a tendency of changing internet nicknames often, I took a habit of signing my art with my actual name to preserve consistency and avoid confusion, hence the signature "Mirela".

http://postimg.org/image/602yusk2j/

p.s. the dark figure in the window is no one in particular, it's just a reference to there always being some evil schemer waiting for the right moment to make Dante's work harder than expected.

Viper

Premium
For those who wondered about the baby in my avatar... here is baby Nero in all his glory

link to picture

baby_Nero.png

Viper

Premium
Could you make a picture of DMC4 dante stabbing nero with rebellion

Umm, I generally don't do violence as in actually drawing blood, but I'll see what I can do. Can't promise it'll be done that soon, sometimes art just doesn't happen for me no matter how much I try.

Must say, that is a strange request, usually people like to see them as buddies or closer...

Viper

Premium
Ha ha it is a joke for a buddy of mine who is a nero fan, i like nero myself.

If you don't do that kind of violence then how about one with dante roundhouse kicking him or punching him instead.
I know where I can get some nice reference for kicking and punching poses, so that might be more likely. I'll see what works out in the end. Granted, with how many Nero stabs/punches/throws Dante pictures there are out there, this one might be a nice balance to those.

Viper

Premium
@ef9 o shea I'm working on that art, so sorry it's taking long. Dante gave me a headache and I still have to ink Nero before coloring the whole thing. *passes out*
These two weeks I have to drill myself for the test, but after that I can focus fully on those two. Thank you for being patient.

Top Bottom