• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Strange things on DMC games.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

neochaos

Red Gunslinger
I was always wondering,why on DMC games the people of the town where Dante lives for some strange reason always disapear. I mean, where the hell were they on DMC 3 when Temenegru showed up. We didn't see one sigle person on the streets, not even a dead one...:huh:

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
yeah , i wonder the same thing ! CAPCOM forgot that promenor ... it should of been solved before the game was completed and out.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Yeah. At least the best thing to do was to like make some screams in the background when the temen-ni-gru was rising!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There are no random humans in DMC world. I mean take DMC2 for example. Dante went from villages to cities and we never saw even a sign that someone actually lived there.
At least we see humans being attacked in the DMC4 trailer so that weird thing should be fixed from now on.;)

XicoPT

Yeah...the man who created the caracter forgot that about to say where he lived :p

BTW nice sig conceição :p

Arwen

Lost Soul
I would have thought that Capcom didn't want people running around screaming. I wish they did then you can have a kill civilians or ignore them kind of think going on.

DarkHuntersInc

Well, we can understand DMC1 with it being set on a remote island filled by demons. I can't be sure but I think there was a dead soldier next to the grenade launcher. DMC2 is odd, we have all the signs of civillisation, minus the population excluding Dante, Arius, Lucia, Matier and all those lovely demons. DMC3, could've had some screaming in the background between the demons popping up and Dante entering the tower. But maybe thats just wishful thinking being the zombie movie fan I am. But from the looks of it DMC4 will have the mortal bloodshed.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You all have a good point. Purhaps capcom didn't want to bother with adding all that, because then that would just create more drama that would sorta throw off the game. I've read in alot of fics where Vergil actually cast a spell to create an illusion where people wouldn't notice. I know that sounds weird, but in a way that could be a reasonable explanation.

Realistically the military probably would have been up there blasting away. Having Temen-ni-gru being somewhere else, but yet having it only visible to Dante making it seem like it was in his own backyard would sorta make more sense too. Id go with the illusion spell. If I worked for capcom, I would suggest telling the fans something like that, just get the fans off our backs about this XD.

neochaos

Red Gunslinger
The spell thing is complety wrong because, don't forget Lady, who is a human, so this will remain a mystery.
Another strange thing is that Lady has two different colour eyes ? Why ? Does anyone know about this ?
09_1600.jpg

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
a think she got it from her father, right ? Arckam have the same eye color as Lady, bue and red.

you like my sig , don´t you Xico ? sure you do ;)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I believe Arkham and a redish like eye and blue eye as well. I have no idea what exactly causes that, but I've known people with two different colored eyes. Maybe one represents her mother, while the other her dad? I'm just guessing.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
neochaos;51189 said:
The spell thing is complety wrong because, don't forget Lady, who is a human, so this will remain a mystery.

Thats why I said only Dante could see it in that area, because Temen-ni-gru was else where. That would explain why Lady said, "I found it" when it appeared right in the middle of a city. You know what I mean?

neochaos

Red Gunslinger
An other strange thing about Dante. Where did he found all that money to build his shop at DMC 3 ?
In anime he was always in dept to Lady, Morrison and to Patty.In DMC 3 he smash the jukebox,pool table and the drums with the guitar and do not forget his jacket ?
I mean where his gets all that money
one thing is sure ... not from working...HEHEHEHE !!!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He does some random work that clients like Enzo (manga/dmc Novel/dmc1 Manual) or Morisson (anime) and maybe other people too give him.
Even though he seems to be in debt he looks like he doesn't really care. Maybe he does some real work from time to time with good reward so that he doesn't need to do anything for a long time..:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You know a theory me and alot of my friends have? Well...look at Sparda's clothing. Lets assume that he was pretty damn rich. Ok, he was alive 2000 years probably demon slaying ect. Prohaps he could have built up a large sum of money over the years from demon slaying and ended up with millions-billions of dollars. And well, what the hell is he gonna do with all that money now that he's dead? Leave it to his sons as a trust fund. Dante always has expensive a$$ leather and look at Vergil's clothes. I doubt Vergil worked at Home depo or Target to get those expensive looking clothes. Not counting the anime, thats a theory I come up with. ^^

So why does Dante work? Because it's something to do, he loves doing it, and he wants revenge.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Vergilissexy;51320 said:
You know a theory me and alot of my friends have? Well...look at Sparda's clothing. Lets assume that he was pretty damn rich. Ok, he was alive 2000 years probably demon slaying ect. Prohaps he could have built up a large sum of money over the years from demon slaying and ended up with millions-billions of dollars. And well, what the hell is he gonna do with all that money now that he's dead? Leave it to his sons as a trust fund. Dante always has expensive a$$ leather and look at Vergil's clothes. I doubt Vergil worked at Home depo or Target to get those expensive looking clothes. Not counting the anime, thats a theory I come up with. ^^

So why does Dante work? Because it's something to do, he loves doing it, and he wants revenge.

Ha ha :D !!! See? Remember the theory I gave you on IM about how Vergil affords such expensive clothes? We really speak each other's mind, eh?:cool:

Any one ever wonder why Sparda wears a monocle? Deep inside, he is probably a show off just like his son Dante, cuz there is no damn way he has eye problems,don't you guys think so?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
No doubt about it.:p
I think in some years it was considered popular, and since Sparda wears clothes of a past age...;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
IloveVergil;51343 said:
Ha ha :D !!! See? Remember the theory I gave you on IM about how Vergil affords such expensive clothes? We really speak each other's mind, eh?:cool:

Any one ever wonder why Sparda wears a monocle? Deep inside, he is probably a show off just like his son Dante, cuz there is no damn way he has eye problems,don't you guys think so?

Seriously! And yes, we do think alike. As a matter of fact, you were one of the friends I was talking about. It does seem to make sense.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I have never thought about these wierd things before. It seems as if everything is right about the people in the town and stuff. Remember when Jester said, "That causes women to shudder..." And that whole scene, how did he see women? Or was it just an exhageration to the situation they were talking about?
All this stuff really confuses me now. And by the way, Sparda had lots of money, millions-billions because he never knew Lady and never had to pay debts almost everyday!! (Anime)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Have you noticed that most of the demonic attacks are really half-assed. I mean if you want to kill someone, you're going to hit fast and hard not go for a massive backswing with your scythe, I mean "Hello, we're supposed to be making an effort to kill each other here not focus on our golfing technique!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom