• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

still play old games?

Iced Digger

I rarly buy new games, I'm what many call old school I suppose. The NES and Playstation are my favorite systems. The first three Resident Evil's are amazing, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is my favorite game of all time. I often catch my self playing PS2 and Gamecube games.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Black Angel;131286 said:
^Silent hill pwns Resident evil.

This topic wasn't meant to be a heaven for fanboys/girls to say which game pwns the other. Stop being so immature, comments like that is the reason this forum has so many arguments nowadays.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Vergilissexy;131866 said:
This topic wasn't meant to be a heaven for fanboys/girls to say which game pwns the other. Stop being so immature, comments like that is the reason this forum has so many arguments nowadays.
True dat ;)

When I got here I figured you meant old games like PS1, SNES, or N64. Lately I have been Playing MGS1 and Legend Of Dragoon for PS1 and I have been playing through Pokemon Snap for the N64 as well. :)

aka958

Don't trust people
I play DOOM (1 and 2) FFVIII (final fantasy VIII). and ofc i played before prince of persia that is so fun :) (but i played not longer).

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm always playing older games. My favs. being Chrono Trigger, Super Mario64, StarFox 64, LoZ:Ocarina of Time, Mischief Makers, Parasite Eve, Final Fantasy 4, 6, and 9. Plus Parasite Eve and Metal Gear Solid. <3 I can't lie when it comes to this... but I will always love the old GB Pokemon games. <3

Top Bottom