• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

still play old games?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Lately I have been finding myself playing more and more of my old-gen playstation games. Like most recently, I have picked FF7 back up, it is still loads of fun!:lol:

I also can't put down Prince of persia, best game ever.^_^

So does anyone else still play their old gen games?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Oh yes definitely. I play Fear Effect and Rival Schools all the time. They're both my favorite Playstation games.

i am playing some old games too

PC dos games: prince of persia 1,prince of persia 2 the shadow and the flame, spear of destiny, jungle strike, doom 1 & 2.

N64: Super Mario 64, Doom 64, Legend of Zelda, The - Majoras Mask, Perfect Dark, Lylat Wars, Nightmare Creatures.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Was watching this guy playing Majora Mask at my friends house recently. Perfect Dark is just to awesome. One of the best multiplayer games on the N64 right along side Goldeneye.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's not really old but I've recently ordered a copy of Crash Bandicoot 1 for the PSOne coz I love that game :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
I played Mario Kart on the N64 the other day at a friends and recently Croc on PS1 round girl i knows house. Also Steve and I played Streets Of Rage 2 on the Xbox Live Arcade yesterday which was fun and a blast from the past. :lol:

We used to play a lot of Golden Axe also.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Hmm... Too many,lately... Waiting for new games to come out is killing me.

Playing DMC,Parasite Eve 2,Final Fantasy VIII and Xenosaga Episode 1.:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^yeah.Too bad Xenosaga Episode II is not good as I expected.Xenosaga Episode III is better.Now I am playing Resident Evil 3,with Nemesis in the restaurant is butchering Jill and Carlos.:)

lately ive been playing some awesome ps1 rpgs like ff7 and legend of dragoon also played bof3 not long ago and silent hill(the scariest game ever)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
After leaning how to do it I got loads of my old favorites on my PSP

Tomb Raider 2
Wild 9
Resident Evil 3
Croc
Contra 3
Donkey Kong Country
Oddworld
Super Mariokart
even Mario Land 2 on the gameboy

Its so awesome I love it ^_^

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
i play some of the old gamecube games like zoids, sims, super smash bro's halo 1 Wolfenstein 1 and 2 (return to the castle) doom 1, 2, final, and 3
Duke nukem, Star wars II the dark force, (first lightsaber starwars)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Black Angel;130874 said:
Lately I have been finding myself playing more and more of my old-gen playstation games. Like most recently, I have picked FF7 back up, it is still loads of fun!:lol:

I also can't put down Prince of persia, best game ever.^_^

So does anyone else still play their old gen games?

Funny that you ask. ^^ I've only been playing RE2 for the past few weeks. XD

Top Bottom