• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SSSweet Revenge: Vergil vs Dante in DMC 4: SE

scionicspectre

I can't be the only one psyched about this- I've been wanting this since ever since Vergil was playable in DMC 3: SE (if I had any sense, I would've wanted it since DMC 1)!

Just think of the possibilities- I mean, if you were good enough, you could effectively rehash Vergil's madness from the 3rd and final battle of DMC 3. What are your thoughts and strategies for this inevitability? To be clear, even if Vergil isn't available during Nero's missions, it should still be possible to do this in Bloody Palace.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Well we finally getting one of the best HnS combat system back so hopefully they won't screw up by Vergil

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It's not out of the question. With DMC3 they released the SE in a pretty short amount of time after the release of DMC3, so they had to keep Vergil as a boss and transform him into that Vante atrocity.
DMC4, instead, already features Dante as a boss, so with Vergil playable, the two fighting again is totally doable. They just need to program different counters for Dante, based on which moves Vergil will have.

nephlim god

Take a look at DmC vergils combat and and add an extra weapon . Then he may be able to beat the hell out of dante . Somebody has to sometime dont they. Mayswell be the blue devil himself.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Yup. I've been looking to beat Dante's stupid face in (with Vergil) as well.
Just imagine--in the middle of that infamous Lucifer scene, Dante pauses mid-thrust: "And in the end, we are all satisfied...and I will set you fr---"
WHOOSH!
Vergil teleports out of nowhere, cutting straight through Dante and and emerging through himlike a sprung Xenomorph as as he splits in half.

"Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness."

Top Bottom