• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spore

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think that this is an awesome game, what does everyone else think about it? (if you have had chance to play it since yesterday)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Was hoping it would be on the XBOX 360 but I think it's just PC for now and me and PC games do not mix well :lol:

It sounds great though...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
The real game is different to the demo, alot more out there, and its a really friendly game, kind of like sims, but better than sims IMO, its 39.99 and its available for download if you dont want to go out into the typical british whether (rainy)

Janny

Dines with dementia
I just have the creature creator, but I love it, it's sooo creative and gives you the opportunity to be artsy... or silly!

Here's something I made up the other day, I love this little dude - his expression made me giggle so much:

50ghu.jpg

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol awesome

You dont actually have to have a CD for it, so you save room in your collection, you just need to keep your hard drive, its a fairly long download though, about 4-8 hours with broadband, dont bother if you have dial up, you wont get it lol

I really want to play the full version, but my brothers PC is way too slow to play it with enjoyment. I might get it myself, but i would get the CD so i always have a copy =]

Dark Drakan

Admin
My PC GFX card is still acting up so wont get anymore PC games. If a 360 version is announced (as was spoken about a long time ago) then i will get it for sure.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I've heard tons of great things about it but I hardly know a thing about it, myself. I'll probably watch a video review when it's finally nearing release and wonder why the hell I didn't learn more about it before hand. ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
there are some great videos of it, i found a video about 75 mins long which goes through each stage, ill try and find it and put it up

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Sadly My powerbook won't play the demo.
I really think it looks awesome, and creative but i can't play it.
I might buy it for my pc though.

Cant wait to get to play it! ^^

Keaton

Premium
I'd love to pick it up, but I'm unsure as to how it will run on my Laptop :S

Top Bottom