• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Spoilers] Kat's fate aka. we know the whole story already

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I like Dante's black hair but the image of him with white hair is quite cool in my opinion! I'm probably the minority in this matter but I don't mind what Dante looks like by the end as long as I enjoy playing the game! :)

HERE HERE!

Dante could have a penis coming out of his forehead, and I'd be fine with it as long as the gameplay was fantastic like it is. Also - the penis has to flop about, in this hardware generation, floppiness is a given.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
HERE HERE!

Dante could have a penis coming out of his forehead, and I'd be fine with it as long as the gameplay was fantastic like it is. Also - the penis has to flop about, in this hardware generation, floppiness is a given.

tumblr_melkgnq7T51rzwjcm.gif

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
Wait...did the TC seriously just call Dante "Dino" ? I smell a troll. I don't necessarily know how it started but trolls on other boards always call Dante "Dino" so...yeah...they made a movie about trolls, did you guys know? it's called Troll Hunter. It has trolls of all types, mountain trolls, cave trolls, even bridge trolls that eat cars. It's true. They get angered very easily in the movie and the reason why is quite a plot spoiler but the same guy who made Rec must of had some strings attached with Troll Hunter.

Anyways that was severely off topic. Good movie though. And at least the woman in the first post doesn't have that creepy thing going on with their female parts like Dante's spin-off game, Dante's Inferno. :troll:

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Wait...did the TC seriously just call Dante "Dino" ? I smell a troll. I don't necessarily know how it started but trolls on other boards always call Dante "Dino" so...yeah...they made a movie about trolls, did you guys know? it's called Troll Hunter. It has trolls of all types, mountain trolls, cave trolls, even bridge trolls that eat cars. It's true. They get angered very easily in the movie and the reason why is quite a plot spoiler but the same guy who made Rec must of had some strings attached with Troll Hunter.

Anyways that was severely off topic. Good movie though. And at least the woman in the first post doesn't have that creepy thing going on with their female parts like Dante's spin-off game, Dante's Inferno. :troll:
Or Troll 2 its an amazing movie tugs at the heart strings :troll:

Blacknerd

Model: Summoner
Game: DmC (Devil May Cry)

All rights reserved to Ninja Theory and CAPCOM!

Monsters from DmC have a static face, but I suppose NT didn't rig them on purpose. Dante and all the secondary characters had at least poseable eyes from default... monsters' heads have 0 bones, maybe because it wasn't that important in their case
smile.gif
(they used a motion capture for the characters).

That is what the picture of the Demon says. Not Kat just Summoner.
As I said after the "leaked ending" and after greg cleared that info for me I choose to wait for the game now instead of attempting spoilers. The Achievments were enough this simple picture guessing game or "facts" just wont do for me

Breaking8ad

Or Troll 2 its an amazing movie tugs at the heart strings :troll:
I remember that movie...its so romantic and tragic at the same time. Kind of like romeo and juliet....oh those sweet beautiful memories :troll:

Tiran

The great pretender.
Here,someone linked me a picture of it a while ago.
MZGCo.png

The model's not on xnalara yet though, I think it's still being rigged.

THIS is exactly what I've been WAITING for!!

I think he looks cool from the sides and back. It's the frontal shot that looks off. Is it just me, or does anyone else think this new Dante would have made a more kick ass Nero than the Nero we got?

Breaking8ad

I think he looks cool from the sides and back. It's the frontal shot that looks off. Is it just me, or does anyone else think this new Dante would have made a more kick ass Nero than the Nero we got?
Nero was a bit of a let down. His restricted arsenal was saddening and his character design reminded me of something off of kingdom hearts. Kingdom hearts is fun and all but i prefer they keep kh seperate from dmc

crush

I guess he is a too bit realistic...but I admit too that his side looks VERY Dante.
Erm...Is there no chance of him having his hood up? I think it will be cool too.

...But why is his hair long?

crush

I guess he is a too bit realistic...but I admit too that his side looks VERY Dante.
Erm...Is there no chance of him having his hood up? I think it will be cool too.

crush

berto

I Saw the Devil
Could be any number of things,passage of time, the demon blood, an event during the game where his hair grew for whaever reason.

Gbraga

Yes, he is too realistic to have an anime-like white hair. And the haircut itself doesn't suit him. The regular haircut from the rest of the game with white hair would already be a lot better.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

The only time I've ever seen his hood up is from the DmC trailer that was shown at the beginning of the Resident Evil movie (no, I didn't see that trash, I watched the trailer online). The trailer was pretty cool itself, and he was going around shooting stuff, walking up and over cars as Malice was crushing them, and then he pulled off his hood when he unsheathed Rebellion, and messed up some demon chicks in Devil Trigger.

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
The only time I've ever seen his hood up is from the DmC trailer that was shown at the beginning of the Resident Evil movie (no, I didn't see that trash, I watched the trailer online). The trailer was pretty cool itself, and he was going around shooting stuff, walking up and over cars as Malice was crushing them, and then he pulled off his hood when he unsheathed Rebellion, and messed up some demon chicks in Devil Trigger.
Where can i watch this trailer in good quality?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I dunno. I've only been able to find it in ass-quality.

NOTE: That wasn't Tim Phillips used for Dante's voice, and no, it's not an actual movie, but a game trailer made specifically for showing at movies. Tameem confirmed both of these things on his twitter.

Sunaka Marién

I dunno. I've only been able to find it in ass-quality.

NOTE: That wasn't Tim Phillips used for Dante's voice, and no, it's not an actual movie, but a game trailer made specifically for showing at movies. Tameem confirmed both of these things on his twitter.
I wonder if you'll be able to unlock the trailer in the game for viewing? Gosh, I'd love to see it in good quallity! D:

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I was thinking the same thing. They mentioned a lot of unlockable artwork and videos and whatever, and this would be a real treat.

I saw that on the disco level, you defeat some wave of demons and i saw on the side saying a piece of arkwork was unlocked. So it looks like you'll get those as you progress through the game.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah. Concept artwork for weapons seems to be based off their use, too; in the DMD stream Gregaman unlocked artwork for Rebellion and for E&I just by using them. Kills didn't matter, just hits :p

I would hope we unlock some videos - I would really like to see a high quality version of that movie trailer.

Top Bottom