• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Spoilers] Kat's fate aka. we know the whole story already

berto

I Saw the Devil
That, by the way, seems to be a Summoner. That's what they are listing it under over at xnalara.

Edit: am I the only one thinks it might actually be an angel?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
That, by the way, seems to be a Summoner. That's what they are listing it under over at xnalara.

Edit: am I the only one thinks it might actually be an angel?

Oh damn, you're right! I almost forgot that we were told about those enemies. Well, I guess this thread can get locked :p

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, before that I'd like to mention that the model for the longer white haired Dante is also on the pile.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Link anyone?
Here,someone linked me a picture of it a while ago.
MZGCo.png

The model's not on xnalara yet though, I think it's still being rigged.

m100t8s

I really want Dante to get the white hair by the end of the game, But this..... I don't know :/
Maybe it looks a bit weird 'cause it's a model. I hope it will looks awesome in the cut-scene. I really thought that Dante's hair will be the same one Vergil's has in his DLC beacuse it look pretty much same old Dante haircut. And please, everyone. Don't tell me "WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE HAIR SO MUCH?" Just shut up.. Seriously SHUT UP. The hair was my f***ing problem ever since this game announced. And now with the theories that Dante's persona and hair will change during the story made me want this game so bad.

I really don't give a damn about the 30FPS,moves,combat system.. All I care about is Dante. Don't lie and say you don't.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
NIce one man!! :) and if anything new is ripped where am i supposed to search ? ;/
Either you can look on deviantart or tumble. Here's some others that have already been properly rigged. You can also check XNAlara world on tumblr too if you want automatic updates about it.

It's a cool program though, if you have the right editing tools like photoshop or blender, you can really create something epic.
demon_hunting_by_tetsuok9999-d5mj021.jpg

I'm jealous of this person right here, look at those colors and the lighting and shadows. They're a friggin god for making this *___*

Sunaka Marién

I'm really starting to get the feeling that long hair just doesn't look good on nuDante :/ It doesn't really compliment his face shape, no matter from which ankle you look at it.. but maybe it's just because his hair is pretty messy since it didn't grow out enough yet and stuff?
Ugh, I just can't imagine him with long hair! >.<

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
MZGCo.png

That s definitely his hair grown out after about a month or so. While it would have been nice for Dante to get Vergil's downfall hairstyle, you have to think logically about how Dante's mohawk has to grow out first. The sides and back of his head were buzzed, so it'd take a while for it all to grow out. It also resembles the length his hair had in the 2010 announcement :p

funny, because if you look at him all squinty-eyed, the model looks like Nero :p I'd play as this Dante in the game, no problem :p

vergilthedemonking

Either you can look on deviantart or tumble. Here's some others that have already been properly rigged. You can also check XNAlara world on tumblr too if you want automatic updates about it.

It's a cool program though, if you have the right editing tools like photoshop or blender, you can really create something epic.
demon_hunting_by_tetsuok9999-d5mj021.jpg

I'm jealous of this person right here, look at those colors and the lighting and shadows. They're a friggin god for making this *___*

Awesome pic!

berto

I Saw the Devil
MZGCo.png

I think this might be a part of thr game that's still playable, a sort of inbetween new and classic. If this is going to end with Dante turnig in to the classic look it's good that they have progressive look rather than going directly from one to the other. Might be too drastic a change.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I think this might be a part of thr game that's still playable, a sort of inbetween new and classic. If this is going to end with Dante turnig in to the classic look it's good that they have progressive look rather than going directly from one to the other. Might be too drastic a change.
Either that or it happens during some transformation. During that mocap interview you got to see in the distance Dante's hair was white when Lilith's saying 'this is the moment i've been waiting for'. If it had something to do with Dante's powers hitting some new level instead of it only changing while in devil trigger, that could explain why Lilith said it; she wants to kick his ass when he's like at full strength o.o at least it could be.

That or it's just an unlockable costume thing for the game. But I got my money riding on it being a side effect of the devil trigger. If his eyes can turn red, then maybe his hair can grow too.

Gbraga

Dante looks like **** with the white hair, seriously Capcom just keep the Devil Trigger hairstyle.

Top Bottom