• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sparda's Story

A manga, anime, and/or game devoted to Sparda?

• Total voters

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well that whole "he did it all alone thing" is something I never really bought into. Oh yeah I'm not denying that he's a badass. I'd just say that legends are probably shrouded in a lot of incorrect information about supposed events and such things are more than likely exaggerated.

I don't think it's exaggeration in Sparda's case.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Who else would have been there to help him? He was the only one "waking up to justice" and pitying humans among demons.

There were others like him (demons) Vie De Marli. And humanity in general.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
well Sparda's tale happened in 2000 years ago which is plenty of time for details to get fudged up a bit. Thats something to play with as you could have multiple different versions of how events happened floating and Sparda just laughs it off.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
You might as well just push Dante/Nero to the side and just do Sparda games since there isnt much left to do with Dante (who ran out of steam) or Nero (who feels like a re-thread).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Only problem with a Sparda series is who would he fight?
Prior to fighting Mundus he was just another demon oppressing humans.

Viper

Premium
Only problem with a Sparda series is who would he fight?
Prior to fighting Mundus he was just another demon oppressing humans.
There was also Argosax. And he probably had a powerful devil or two to kick back into hell in those 2000 years.

Top Bottom