• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sonic Unleashed Sold Out, Before Release

Tawsie

Give Me More...
In the UK only though.
Yes, you read the title right. Sonic Unleashed is selling out of stock before the game has even hit launch day. After taking pre-orders for just a couple of months, UK retailer Woolworths ran out of pre-order stock for all versions of the upcoming game that sees our beloved Hedgehog travel the globe. It has been ages since a Sonic title has sold out after launch, never mind before release (not counting Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games), and with Christmas coming up sales can only increase. With good impressions from previewers, fans happy with what they’ve seen so far and now this, Sega might just have a winner on their hands.

Keaton

Premium
^Whoo-hoo! The blue dude is doing what he does best once again (finally!), I really looking forward to this outing...altohugh I'm torn between the Wii and 360 o_O

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Flippin' 'eck! Go on ma' son!! I haven't pre-ordered Sonic Unleashed yet - I'm hoping to read some of the reviews before I commit to buying. I can't say I'm that thrilled about the whole Werehog element... then again, it might be a great addition. If it were up to me, I' say remake the old Sonic the Hedgehog games from the Sega Mega-Drive!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Keaton;143182 said:
^I agree, nothing beats the Original Green Hill Zone :D

so true, but so annoying when your used to next gen games, then you go back there lol

I really am amazed at that, lucky sonic

Top Bottom