• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So, why is this acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
But according to a desperate few I photoshopped those images myself in an attempt to epicly troll people. Because that's all I do apparently. I just want to make everyones time here uncomfortable because I'm not doing any damage control myself.

Okay wait, what? I was just about to head to bed when I decided to check one last time and read this. Who the HELL said you photoshopped that? I'm pretty sure they were referring to NT photoshopping Dante into the pictures they presented, not you, Cherry.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I am getting Deja Vu from your thread about how you're going to laugh at MGR when it sells less than DmC. You said those exact same words when people called you out on trolling.
Ah ****...that thread again.

I already made an entire thread apologizing, and it was never my intentions to troll the game whatsoever. I stated in the thread that I was going to support it and play it and buy it. I never said, "Oh my god this game sucks! I won't buy it AGAHGSHA."

Whats in the past should be left in the past, I've already begged for forgiveness and made an entire thread to say that I am sorry.

Whats in the past is in the past, and I hope that I can move on without it being brought up again.

GF9000000Returns

I know I said I'm done with this thread but I just wanna come back here to say one more thing.

If NT really was serious about that, I think the old fans/antis did deserve it. After all the name-calling and death threats, you think NT was just going to sit there and take the abuse? Heck, some of the abuse the old fans gave to NT are one of the worst.

Now I'm really out of here, AND reporting this thread. Good night everybody!

Ah ****...that thread again.

I already made an entire thread apologizing, and it was never my intentions to troll the game whatsoever. I stated in the thread that I was going to support it and play it and buy it. I never said, "Oh my god this game sucks! I won't buy it AGAHGSHA."

Whats in the past should be left in the past, I've already begged for forgiveness and made an entire thread to say that I am sorry.

Whats in the past is in the past, and I hope that I can move on without it being brought up again.

I am not being mean. I really got a sense of Deja Vu and I remembered where I read that. Relax

Slacri

I don't see how anybody could be mad at this. They're mad that DmC completely bombed.

It's like watching a child throw a tantrum, it's amazing.

Okay wait, what? I was just about to head to bed when I decided to check one last time and read this. Who the HELL said you photoshopped that? I'm pretty sure they were referring to NT photoshopping Dante into the pictures they presented, not you, Cherry.

I misread something. Sorry. This thread is moving faster than Sonic the hedgehog.

Terrutas

I know I said I'm done with this thread but I just wanna come back here to say one more thing.

If NT really was serious about that, I think the old fans/antis did deserve it. After all the name-calling and death threats, you think NT was just going to sit there and take the abuse? Heck, some of the abuse the old fans gave to NT are one of the worst.

Now I'm really out of here, AND reporting this thread. Good night everybody!
Why is it that you relate us to stuff we didn't do? I'm pretty sure I didn't send any death threats and I know for a fact I'm not as bad as those little kids on youtube.

But to you, all that matters is if we like DmC or not. You're so pathetic.

I misread something. Sorry. This thread is moving faster than Sonic the hedgehog.
Nothing moves faster than Sonic, silly.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Tameem is an asshole, dude. If Mitt Romney and George Bush Jr. had a baby, Tameem would be it.
He gives Britain a real bad name, he makes fun of the fans new and old constantly. I don't hate Ninja Theory in general though, they probably don't want to deal with his bullshit.
Of course, you have the right to like him, and I don't hate you for that. But, Tameem is #2 asshole for me. #1 being my mom's ex-husband.
But there are fans like me who take this as a joke, it's ****** up, yes...but just to me a joke.
It's like how the Cookie Monster was replaced by the Veggie Monster, wait that's a bad analogy.
Mitt Romney and George Bush's love child? Don't you think that's over dramatic? I mean come on. Hideki Kamiya can be way more of an asshole to his fans and he's put on such a high chair in the DMC community.

Terrutas

Mitt Romney and George Bush's love child? Don't you think that's over dramatic? I mean come on. Hideki Kamiya can be way more of an asshole to his fans and he's put on such a high chair in the DMC community.
He can, but he won't. you know why?

Because as a developer, it's unethical.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I was trying to do an analogy or metaphor, kind of ****ed it up.
But I agree, Hideki is a dick as well, mostly to his fans but so far I haven't seen him make fun of them by thrashing a character...unless..he has?

Slacri

Kaimya is really only snarky to people that ask really stupid questions. He's surprisingly respectful a lot of the time. I had a discussion with him about Okami once.

Still, that's a far cry from going up on a GDC stage and saying "the character you like sucks ours is better."

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
PLease don't hate me for this guys, but to put a humorous spin on this thread...

Listen to these while you read and respond to posts on this thread. It will make the experience so much more enjoyable:

Impending Forum doom:

Forum Battle!

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Kaimya is really only snarky to people that ask really stupid questions. He's surprisingly respectful a lot of the time. I had a discussion with him about Okami once.

Still, that's a far cry from going up on a GDC stage and saying "the character you like sucks ours is better."
Final post: no proof that they ever said that, stop being silly

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So does anyone remember Hideo Kojima's infamous bait'n switch with Raiden in MGS2? We forgave him for THAT, but we can't forgive NT for a few mildly immature pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom