• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

So this guy at 4Chan claims he tested the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Seeing the new trailer, this 4chan **** is all false without a doubt.

I talked with the guy, he says that demon in the water was the 'Hunter' demon he descrived and so is the level. I don't think the rest of it'll come true but if he attented the event then it's no surprice he got a few right.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Wait...
Does that really really recent gameplay video mean that he was right about the button layout?
CRAP.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'll say it again, if he's right so far it might just be that he attended the event. But the fact that I heard a voice that sounds like Dante talking to Dante makes me wonder.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I'll say it again, if he's right so far it might just be that he attended the event. But the fact that I heard a voice that sounds like Dante talking to Dante makes me wonder.
Old Dante: Sup me.
New Dante: Nothin much, just getting hated on.
Old Dante: They are still at it, man if I wasn't fictional I would let them know that I'm cool with the reboot, as far as I'm concerned it give me more free time
New Dante: Yeah, It's ridiculous, and you were right about being naked in the trailer, it caused a complete **** storm.
Old Dante: HA I KNEW I WOULD! !!

Dante47

Wait, he didn't mention the boss battle with the Demon showed in the trailers. He didn't mention it at all, and you'd think he'd remember the Raptor News part.

Dante47

I know, but he never mentioned it as a boss battle, he just said that the Demon pulled him into limbo.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta

Jane Sweetbee

Maybe a random npc said "You know what, **** the 4th wall, lets confuse the player"
the voice said "Mundus doesn't know I exist, so i will remain hidden until we are ready to strike. Kat knows where is the Reality factory, she will be your guide". This is NOT random NPC.

Dante47

I've been rereading this and it still makes no sense. I don't think NT, who are fantastic at story telling, would make a story this silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom