• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Signature Rules [*NEW*] 07 Nov 2008

Keaton

Premium
Nope, sorry ^^
All I suggest is changing the name of your images...

Ex. bleachichigohollowsigno20356.png to bihs20.png or less....it gives you additonal character there because you're saving space ^^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
go to www.tinyurl.com and put your link in there, it will give you a tinyurl and then you put that in the image tags and you can fit more stuff in, how do you think i can have images, and so many links, but still stay in the boundaries

Keaton

Premium
Just a friendly reminder:

Don't be suprised to find that your Sigs have been Edited if they are rule breakers.
If you have an image/s that exceed the limit I will personally be on the look out to stuff them in Spoiler Tags or simply delete any additional pictures.

Its not like the rules don't allow for a hefty sig anyway ;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'll be on the lookout for sigarts exceeding the limit myself in the same way, adding spoiler tags or just deleting images, remember guys, it is still a forum rule so we do expect you to abide by it.

And like Keaton said, it's not like the current rules don't allow for a signature of decent size anyway, we're not overly concerned about text, but 575px x 400px is more than plenty, mine for example is only 520px x 200px, so there's still plenty of space, just as an example. :)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Slayer_of_Darkness13;171277 said:
Ok someone tell me how to put my sigs in order to save space.

You could use a spoiler tag, or ask someone to make the images smaller. I'd put it into a spoiler tag as it's quicker and would keep 100% of the quality.

Keaton

Premium
^It's fine, no problems.

The width is well within the limit and the combined height is less than 400px too. Its all fine ^^

Top Bottom