• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sephiroth vs Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Lord Taisho

This would be a great fight regardless of who wins. Who would win though. Try to back claims and dont call it a curbstomp casue it aint.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
OMG, this is a real challenge! O__O
Hmm... Sephiroth is the evil of evils, and Dante... is just our ordinary, friendly neighbourhood demon slayer. xD

shadow clone

sowrdmaster
Well due to sephiroths abilitys i think he would win, but dante will put up a great fight and it will be the most epic thing ull ever see.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
^ I can't agree more.

Douche bags create these threads because they won't to see us the idiots argue it out.

To all who plan to make a thread of this nature, I have this to say: Crawling back to you mother****ing hole because I will not spare your feelings, for your existence is meaningless. Do us all a favor and blow your head off. And while your'e at it take out your family too. We don't want any more; or anything else even similar to you running around.

Enjoy your stay!;)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
BringerOfChaos;140595 said:
^ I can't agree more.

Douche bags create these threads because they won't to see us the idiots argue it out.

To all who plan to make a thread of this nature, I have this to say: Crawling back to you mother****ing hole because I will not spare your feelings, for your existence is meaningless. Do us all a favor and blow your head off. And while your'e at it take out your family too. We don't want any more; or anything else even similar to you running around.

Enjoy your stay!;)

Not necessary BoC. Are you trying to start an argument?

As for this fight, no DMC character can beat Sephiroth.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
BringerOfChaos;140595 said:
^ I can't agree more.

Enjoy your stay!;)
You're out of line and after EVERYTHING that has been said recently about member behaviour I cannot believe you would still go ahead and post something like that.

Last warning - don't keep this up.

Esura

Angel;140610 said:
You're out of line and after EVERYTHING that has been said recently about member behaviour I cannot believe you would still go ahead and post something like that.

Last warning - don't keep this up.

Wow, u must be really píssed to type in red.

aka958

Don't trust people
Well i think Sephiroth would win. Sephiroth only loses in FF7 because he is the bad guy and it should be a good ending. but if it was a fight with not extra luck for Cloud, then Sephiroth would have won. Easily i think Dante is awesome but WTF!? it is SEPHIROTH we are talking about. Dante kills those who wants to spread hell and take over the world and not a guy who wants to use the WHOLE planet as his vessel and take a new world :p :p . Dantes job is killing demons but sephiroth is more than demon he is a GOD! it is like Raiden vs Dante or Zeus vs Dante or Anubis vs Dante

Dog Lord Taisho

aka958;140645 said:
Well i think Sephiroth would win. Sephiroth only loses in FF7 because he is the bad guy and it should be a good ending. but if it was a fight with not extra luck for Cloud, then Sephiroth would have won. Easily i think Dante is awesome but WTF!? it is SEPHIROTH we are talking about. Dante kills those who wants to spread hell and take over the world and not a guy who wants to use the WHOLE planet as his vessel and take a new world :p :p . Dantes job is killing demons but sephiroth is more than demon he is a GOD! it is like Raiden vs Dante or Zeus vs Dante or Anubis vs Dante

I do agree with u to a certain degree. Sephiroth is godly, but Dante lives to take on godly opponents. Everybody else he just laughs at. So, even though Sephiroth has godly amounts of power, so does Dante. Lets match up the stats shall we...

i think physical stregth goes to Dante. So does speed imo, but its a much slimer margin in that area. Sephiroth is the greater swordsmen in my opinion, Sephiroth has instant regeration, which gives his greater stamina than Dante, but we all know Dante can take hell a damage before he actually gets serious. If it came right down to it, even if Dante defeated Sephiroth and killed him, Sephiroth could come back and take out the worn out Dante. It would be an epic fight non the less

Esura

Iced Digger;140676 said:
Sephiroth is lame. What's so special about him anyway? I know the fanboys love him...

Have you played FF7?
If you did, you'll know WHY he is so special.

Stop using fanboyism as an excuse.

Iced Digger

Didn't we just have a thread that had Cloud vs. Dante and most of us said Dante would win. Didn't S. lose against Cloud in the game? How does that make sence?

Esura

Iced Digger;140685 said:
Didn't we just have a thread that had Cloud vs. Dante and most of us said Dante would win. Didn't S. lose against Cloud in the game? How does that make sence?

Cloud only beaten Sephiroth due to Holy's after effects. Without it, Cloud would of died. Holy's after effects weakened Sephiroth. THATS why Cloud won.

aka958

Don't trust people
just cause Cloud didn't play fair. and always does the good guy win. either with something special or some luck or the bad guy didn't use all his power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom