• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Schools

Do/Did You Like School?

• Yeah, It's/was cool

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Maybe a little.....

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Nah, school is/ was crap and always will be

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • DD stop making polls because it's annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Just wondered what school you go to or what school you have been at.

I got ICC (Ibstock Community College)
When it says community we have like billions of people come in to school. Including like 3 year olds because we have a creche.
And we are not a college, I just don't know why they called it that :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
I have long finished school and college but looking back i think it was good, especcialy college.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hmm...Oakridge First School, Sands Middle School, Wycombe High Grammar School for Girls and The Henley College - the only one which sucked was the stuck-up girls' school which I despised with every fibre of my being...

We were somewhat limited in our education choices as my home town was and still is largely Muslim - English was not the first language of many of my classmates and so the lessons were often simplified to accommodate their needs. As a result, my first two schools were awesome places to make friends but not so good on actually teaching you anything :lol:

The High School was full of girls who all had ponies and twelve cars and lived in huge houses - I came from a family who were so hard-up we didn't even have a telephone, so cue four years of snobbery, bullying and retarded upper class cattiness usually revolving around not having the "right" haircut or eating the "wrong" sandwiches at lunchtime. College was absolutely amazing though and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat :D. Mind you, most people opted for it because the entrance was right opposite George Harrison's house and if you hung around long enough you sometimes got a glimpse of him leaving the grounds in his car...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I am in college and it's fairly good.

I just wish it was somewhat similar whilst I was at school (V-few chavs).

There was an ultra high chav population at my school (at least 75%). So thank heavens the painful days are over.

I am enjoying college, the subjects, the teachers and most of my friends are at my college too so that's great.:D

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
I go to a Gymnasium № 5 in my Khabarovsk city (dunno why it's called a gymnasium - it's better to call it a college). In our school (as in any other Russian school) pupils of all ages study, including fist-grade srudents, middle-grade students and High-school students. We have 11 grades, and the first grade is attended by 7-year-old kids ;) and I'm in the 11 grade now. Our school is known as the best foreign-language-teaching establishment in our area, and we study English from the 2d grade and French from the 7-th grade.
Well... I don't like my school much - though I always get good marks and so.... to be honest, especially I HATE it for the 2 reasons: my classmates, which dislike me and call me "strange" for my preferences in books and musik, and the next reason is that most of our teachers are old & crazy. Once one of my classmates tryed to play a joke during one of the lessons and he got behind the bookcase and hided there - so our physics teacher, a mad old shadow, barricaded him there with chairs to prevent him from escaping...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I went to a pretty small school in Iowa, Louisiana. I really didn't have much of a high school dream life cause I was always so busy plus not many people their had the same interest/hobbies as I did, but it wasn't horrible. Most of the people I made friends with graduated a year before me and my last year I made a whole bunch of friends. It sucked! But I do get to see'em every now and then.

I now go to a technical college for now. In a few years I plan to exchanged to McNeese.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol DK, I won't join that because I like school......it's fun because that's the only time I get to see my friends and have a laugh. I'm known as the laugh there because I crack up all the jokes......and anyway science is my fav subject and I like to do it (we blow stuff up :lol: yes it's true)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lol. Out of honesty the only true thing I learned in High School was the only person you can trust is yourself. I never learned sh*t in Biology. I already knew about the stuff and I payed attention 100%. The Teacher was really weird though. She might have had something going on in her personal life cause she always looked so sad and never smiled. >_> We made up all kinds of stories and they were pretty bad. xD I like learning all kinds of neato things. Sadly, my school didn't offer it.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
VI-Rainbow;52170 said:
Lol. Out of honesty the only true thing I learned in High School was the only person you can trust is yourself.quote]

Amen, definately from where I come from.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Yeah I agree. I can only really trust myself. I have 2 really cool friends, because my other mates have just ditched us. I can sorta trust them, but I'm just in my own team. It's alright too, I like to be alone ( :loner alert: ) because I have no brothers or sisters, so it makes me more independent

The dark knight

Me too_Only person I have ever really trusted is Korn and a a few friends.And every time I play a game and it ranks your play style it always gives me a rank that describes a loner.Someone that does things himself.

Hijack

I use to hate high school back in the day. I actually dropped out and just got my GED. I had the worst luck in high school, and I wasn't a very good student.. haha.

Now I'm in my second year at an Art Institute and I'm loving it. The people are more mature and friendly and my classes are in the late afternoon so I can sleep in really late which I love. <3

Hijack

I go to the art institute in Seattle. Its pretty awesome. I'm hoping I can get my degree in art education soon so I can be an art therapist for lil' kiddos. <3

Top Bottom