• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Schools

Do/Did You Like School?

• Yeah, It's/was cool

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Maybe a little.....

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Nah, school is/ was crap and always will be

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • DD stop making polls because it's annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Hey, I have an idea! Let's tell people our school names so paedophiles can visit us and play!!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lol. Who'd want to visit some school that the sky spat on the side of an interstate in a town with a population of like... 70 people? (There was more than 70 people in that town, but it's so small that it seems like it, and for my school there was a total of 300 kids at my High School) My school was pretty small, but people sure did love to reproduce and get into your business and say stuff about you. ;D Out of 85 people, 18 girls (there were others, but they had their children already) were pregnant for Senior Graduation.

I have nothing to be proud of from that school. :/

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The had probably EVERY website blocked at our school. For the dumbest reasons too. Since I have a DevArt account, and one of my teachers actually allowed me to go there. Since I went there so much, and every computer is tied to the school board, they suddenly blocked it. The reason, "Adult Contient."

flajaklfjlakfj Nudity is going to be in art, like it or not. Sometimes it can be beautiful, sometimes it's "DO NOT WANT!" But I really saw nothing that bad to have it blocked. Now if there were pictures of people fornicating and all that stuff, then I'd be pretty worried and block it for a school computer.

Cause then the retards would come and look at it and have EVERYONE'S computer privlages taken away. D:

Gosh I'm so glad I'm outta high school.

Top Bottom