• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something positive about a Devil May Cry charicter you don't like.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Something positive about a DMC character I don't like? Hmm... Well, I'll do two of 'em, since they're brothers.

Dante: You might be an arrogant jerkwad who is too immature to show his emotions and has to hide them behind a mask of playfulness, but at least you get your jobs done.

Vergil: You're just an overall dick and I don't understand your appeal, but god damn you are fun to play as.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
There's a reason for that though. It's suppose to create a aura of unsure sensibilities. Dante still doesn't trust Vergil cause he's too suspicious to trust. Also "we are brothers after all" sounds worst. I think you meant "We are brothers...after all." And I will not go into this debate on Reuben vs Tim cause actually, both of them are mediocre actors on screen.

Vergil had passion. He was just to evil to show it.^_^

In what way does new Dante look like a crackhead?:/ I've seen and met some crackheads on the streets, and Dante in no way looks like a crack head. Now a drug boss or a Punk gang leader, maybe.

Like I said, it should be: ''We ,are brothers', after all.'' Most stress on brothers, some stress on 'are'. Come on, you guys know nothing about good acting, do you? Yes, Dante is supposed to sound unsure, but he can sound like that even if he puts the stress on 'are' and 'brothers' - he could also put a slight pause in between words, but did he? No, only before 'after all'.
I'm not going to debate this any further with you. You want to know what good voice acting is? Look up Lucien Fairfax from Fable II (Oliver Cotton) - not saying that actor should play Dante or whatever, but that's proper acting.

Yes, I know Vergil had passion, but he was meant to sound like he was calm and composed at every moment.

Dante may have looked more like a crackhead at the beginning, but I'm still not liking the whole 'ugly pants, loose shirt, slightly ragged coat' look.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Something positive about a DMC character I don't like? Hmm... Well, I'll do two of 'em, since they're brothers.

Dante: You might be an arrogant jerkwad who is too immature to show his emotions and has to hide them behind a mask of playfulness, but at least you get your jobs done.

Vergil: You're just an overall **** and I don't understand your appeal, but god damn you are fun to play as.
You're not supposed to say why you don't like them. The point of the thread is to say only positive thing about the charicter dispite your actual feelings about them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Erm...DMC1 Mundus. He...uh...turns into Jello...I like Jello...Jello tastes good. :| .... ^_^

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
No the Agnus burger is pretty damn good.

1861-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Top Bottom