• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something positive about a Devil May Cry charicter you don't like.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
There has been so much negativity in this forum with the less than 100% positive reception of DMC4 immediatly followed by the controversy of the reboot so I thought that this could be a good way to make everyone feel a bit more optimistic about our beloved franchise. So pick a charicter you don't like from anything Devil May Cry related.(be sure to specify which universe if the charicter is in both) and list as many positive things about the charicter as possible. You can do this for as many charicters as you want to. Just remember that whatever you say has to be 100% positive. No negative statements are allowed in this thread and if you don't have anything positive to say about a charicter do not mention them at all. If you have something negative to say say it in a different thread. Any negative statements in this thread will be treated as a deliberate effort to derail the thread and start conflict and will be reported the moment i see them.

(I don't really dislike any charicters in Devil May Cry so i have nothing more to say on this topic)

Dante47

Kyrie.

Uhh she had a nice persona- oh not that... Uhh...

By God. I can't find anything likable about Kyrie.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Arkham.........eerrrrrr.....

He did transform into Sparda I would've loved to have fight that instead of that cheap pile of sh*t that literally SPAMS THE SAME F*CKIN MOVE OVER & OVER AGAIN!!!

I have nothing against Arkham just his boss fight....CHEAPEST.BOSS.FIGHT.EVER.

Dante47

Dino.

Has relatable characteristic...for some atleast.
Hey, can you answer a question for me? Why do people call him "Dino"?
I mean, I'm sure it's a reference to Dino Crisis, but the issue is, Dante looks nothing like the protagonist of Dino Crisis. So maybe you can explain?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Has it really gottent to the point here where there is need to use therapy to get along? What's next, roleplaying exercises where another member talks as the DMC character you don't like?

Me: Dino, I wish you would try to express yourself in a more creative way.
Dino: F*&^ you!

Agility

"Known"
Has it really gottent to the point here where there is need to use therapy to get along? What's next, roleplaying exercises where another member talks as the DMC character you don't like?

Me: Dino, I wish you would try to express yourself in a more creative way.
Dino: F*&^ you!

lol how is your interpretation of DmC Dante gonna own you like that.

I did find it funny. .

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Some people are so sure about being so sure that it creates a reality distortion field around them, which results in them accepting only those things that they are so sure of and everything else is either just beyond them or they don't accept it cuz they are not so sure.

Edit.
on topic,
New Vergil. He cares about mankind.

berto

I Saw the Devil
lol how is your interpretation of DmC Dante gonna own you like that.

I did find it funny. .
It'd be flat out infantile to say f^&* you as a ressponce to another f$#^ you and the most childish one would win.

Some people are so sure about being so sure that it creates a reality distortion field around them, which results in them accepting only those things that they are so sure of and everything else is either just beyond them or they don't accept it cuz they are not so sure.

it is part of human nature, not just gamers. It's not easy to see that in oneself so you can't expect everyone to have that trait.

Agility

"Known"
It'd be flat out infantile to say f^&* you as a ressponce to another f$#^ you and the most childish one would win.

it is part of human nature, not just gamers. It's not easy to see that in oneself so you can't expect everyone to have that trait.

You never been in a relationship before have you?

Lol!

Top Bottom