• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saw 5

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nice, I like how what I said totaly fell on deaf ears. Can you have enough respect to at least ignore this thread if you're not gonna be on topic. Yes it mentioned SAW 5, but all you're doing is expressing your dislike of the series when you haven't even seen the 5th one yourself.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I figured you didn't since you didn't seem to like any after 3. It would make sense for you to not want to see it. Anyway, I read a mag article today that said the opposite of what the wiki article said. But meh, some like it some don't. Don't have to keep watchin em.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well too bad, they're makin more. Don't go see em, simple. There are a few sequels to movies that id wouldn't want made. I just won't go see em.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well the thread is already phucked up now. And you can see that I tried to fix it, but people won't let me. It's always easy to get back on topic, but I need people to work with me to keep it that way.

And I was unhappy with everyone that went off topic, not just you, so I don't know why you're trying to make it seem like I was just trying to pick on you or something.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Right! Well!

I love the Saw series... especially as its directed by an Aussie! I can't wait for the 6 th and 7th and the game to be released shortly! woot

I found the first scene harder to watch than any of the previous... not sure why tho

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Saix;136624 said:
Right! Well!

I love the Saw series... especially as its directed by an Aussie! I can't wait for the 6 th and 7th and the game to be released shortly! woot

I found the first scene harder to watch than any of the previous... not sure why tho

theres only gonna be 6 movies so there on more to come.........

and when i first posted in this thread saying dont ruin it for me ...... i thought this thread would be full of spoilers and when i saw the film 2 days ago i thought i will post in the saw 5 thread... thinking that u guys would of seen something in the movie that i didnt........ so when i get to post in the thread .... its all spam about saw 3 and agruements between da ( whoes banned :lol:) and Virgil.....

Top Bottom