• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Saw 5

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
This thread is for anyone who has seen SAW 5 and are interested in discussing it and the rest of the SAWs so their will be spoilers if you haven't seen it.

What was in that box? I can't wait for part 6, which is already said the be confirmed. (Just a subject starter.)

I'll be looking forward to the future conversasions that will take place here.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
thuis thread has been done sooooooooo many times by me....... and thanks for tellimg me about a box ........ i sugest u use spoilers to avoid people ruining it for them selfs..........

saw 6 has ALREADY been made ....... the same time as saw 5 .... wiki told me like 1 year ago

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I didn't know that the thread was done, I haven't seen a SAW thread. My mistake.

OMG I said a box, not much details, i've ruined the entire movie for you. Hey there's a door in the movie too. I mean, the name of the thread is Saw 5, obviously it's gonna have spoilers.

Not trying to be mean, but the whole thread is soppose to be a spoiler, it's for people who have seen the movie as I said in the first post.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Stop being a douche, omenminator.

She didn't know that there were threads created for this already, and if there was, well here is a new one. Just because it was already done before doesn't mean it can't be discussed again.

Also, saying that there is a box means nothing. It is the same thing as giving a description to the cops that says the guy that tried to rape you had a jacket on.
This thread is people who have seen the movie. If you haven't leave or risk a spoiler. And for the record I haven's seen allot of saw threads either.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Not another stereotypical, American movie with angst teens crying over friends dissapearing until they encounter the killer with a boring/predictable plot.

aka958

Don't trust people
I saw a little in saw 2 i don't see the horror... i see a sick old mans traps and psyched head... i know i shouldn't say things like that but that's just my opinion. and why would that cranky old man wanna do that stuff to others i asked and then someone told me that he wanted people to ''respect life'' or something... of course i thought it was something wrong with that movie just like the movie Cube.

But what should i say? maybe it is supposed to be sick...

aka958;134907 said:
I saw a little in saw 2 i don't see the horror... i see a sick old mans traps and psyched head... i know i shouldn't say things like that but that's just my opinion. and why would that cranky old man wanna do that stuff to others i asked and then someone told me that he wanted people to ''respect life'' or something... of course i thought it was something wrong with that movie just like the movie Cube.

But what should i say? maybe it is supposed to be sick...

OMG dont remind of the cube that movie was pretty good, but i also think it was the SICKEST movie ive ever seen in my whole life

aka958

Don't trust people
^THANKS! this is my best day! i got my two first quotes so fast together! CELEBRATION EVERYONE! and sorry for writing it here...

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
The sickest most awesome movie is Ichi the Killer from Takeshi Miike. Its actually not predictable and realistic.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
OMFG People! Seriously! I can't believe this! This is not about your own favorate horror movie, or what you think is better than the SAW series. Did you guys not read the first post correctly? Im not even gonna argue with the opinions on the series that I disagree with, but I will ask ya'll to stop posting if all ya'll are gonna do is spam up my topic with your own crap! Im sick of this, if you wanna make a topic on horror movies alone, then it's as easy as pie to make one yourself. THIS topic however, is not for that.

Sparda™

Wikipedia;133624 said:
On its opening weekend, the film had grossed $30.5 million, however, as of October 24, 2008, Saw V has received negative reviews, with an approval rating of 15% on Rotten Tomatoes, based on 34 reviews.

Elizabeth Weizman of the New York Daily News believed that the lack of Tobin Bell's character hurt the film: "Bell's deliciously twisted madman was the lifeline of this series, and without him, we're left watching a routine horror flick that might as well have gone straight to DVD...The series began with two major assets that set it apart: the concept of a brilliantly righteous executioner, and the actor who played him. Now, aside from Bell's brief, intermittent cameos, it has neither. So where the original Saw was diabolical fun, this fifth installment is as bloodless as the most unfortunate of Jigsaw's victims." Sam Adams of the Los Angeles Times wrote that "The virtues of the individual films are almost beside the point, since it's hard to imagine why anyone would want to pick up the thread at this late date, but Saw V is a particularly dull and discombobulated affair, shot and acted with all the flair of a basic-cable procedural".

Some reviews were positive, however. British website Digital Spy was relatively positive about the film, however, rating it 3/5 stars and commending the film for its "solid acting, slick direction and suitably filthy cinematography too", while also stating it will "make far more sense to those familiar with the previous installments". IGN awarded the film with 3 out of 5 stars stating that the film ties up most of the loose ends of the previous 4 installments while also having a more straightforward and less complicated storyline. They also praised the traps for being the most inventive and best that the Saw franchise has had to offer.

I 100% agree with this. This movie could have been a straight-to-DVD release.

Top Bottom