• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all people im very sad because i learned a very bad news if anyone of u all remember the member called Black Dragon Kinght, well i have been told by his brother that he died 2 days ago in a fire plz if anyone still remembers that member and for people who are still his friends say any words that u wanted to tell him right here:(

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wow. It's a shock to learn that a member has died. I would attend the funeral, but i wouldn't be able to get there. I hope his family are okay. And im sorry for their loss.

Rest In Peace Black Dragon

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oh man, that is the worst news I have heard in a long time. He was a dear friend to me, and we spoke countless times. This is tragic news, hearing him gone like this. Does anybody know what caused the fire? I would like to think that he went by trying to rescue someone, as I know he had a kind heart and that would have been his action; to protect those in need. I can only hope now that he is up in the Heavens, for I know the gates would have opened for him. I can only wish the best to his family, and if you speak with his brother again please tell him I am deeply sorry for him and his family‘s loss.

He always had such interesting points to make, and I never saw him angry and I never saw him release a dark side. For the most part he was loyal and kind to his friends, and those who were not his friends. He shall be remembered in my mind and my heart always, as a great man who always had something important to say about life. Looking back on the Steve Irwin thread he created not so long back, he put at the end that true legends never die. And I can completely agree with him there, because he was a legend that will always live on.

To all of the people here, I would like to share a moments silence with you. I think that is the least he deserves, so lets just remember the good things about him for a minute.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
This is the third member of a forum (DMC) has died, although I hardly knew him - I do however respect him seeing as he was an alright guy.

R.I.P mate^_^ You'll live on through your family and friends hearts.

I payed by respects, now it is time to say goodbye old friend.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
biohazardmaster;147111 said:
the fire was caused by a bastard who was smoking in the camp in which he was staying

Urghhh, that just makes me soooo mad. A great and innocent man killed by an act of someone else's utter stupidity. This is why I hate cigarettes.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
OMG i am so sorry for your lose of a friend and his family must be in pain :( i will pray to the lord to make sure his soul goes the heaven :) im sorry for your lose !!!!
i hate smokers !

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I didn't know the guy..but from the way it sounds, he was a great man...it's always sad to hear of someone who is pure and innocent to be killed in such a violent way...i'm sure that all of us here and all of his family will let the memory live on.....

may he rest in peace...Black Dragon Knight

Jaska

Magician
Never got to know him myself, but that is ....not good, and very stupid. but form what i hear, at least he died a very good person.
RIP

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's possible that he left his password in the safe hands of his brother. I mean, I reckon he is a trustworthy person. Either way, I do not know; but let's not try and insult people's intelligence here. Someone just raised a point, no biggie.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
sorry for insulting..but still...i mean it's not like he couldn't have given it away..look i don't want to argue here...all i'm sayin is that someone else more than likely logged on for him...and i do only for my best friends cuz i trust them..and they don't go on anyway....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well biohazardmaster said that he spoke with BDK's brother, so I'm assuming he did so here through PM's.

That's all good people, we wouldn't want to turn a thread such as this into an argument; it would be extremely rude and indecent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom