• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Loyal Opposition.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Duty scum". Death sayed that as he walked with Phoenix and Cyanurus to the Army Warehouses, he quickly scouted the zone, they were like 10 Dutys, 5 defending a big warehouse, 1 inside a little tend, 2 were walking around, and three were slleping."Which do you think we should kill firts". He got his dragunov in his hand and was ready to shoot.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Boomtown finally reached the train station, settling for no quiet approach. As soon as he was in 'BOOM' he instantly pulled the tag of a frag grenade and let it loose. He heard yells of some of the bandits, and his behind a low wall as gunfire was shot in his direction. Quickly standing up to let off a shot of the grenade launcher, after he did so there was a scattering of concrete, brick and fire. Hiding behind the low wall once more, he pulled out the water bottle of explosive solvent that had now turned into clay-like plastic, he began to make the explosive compound into little balls and wiring them around the train station. With a detonator that would ignite a spark box inside each ball.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wraith smirked, firing at the three bandits that blindly charged him. "You're wrong about the fish in the barrel statement." He said, shooting another that dared to run into his cone of fire. "It's easier."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Death is a expert in long range and stealing he crouched around the Duty doing guard, he quickly grab the neck of one and breaked it, another one was coming and he hided, when the other Duty was going to call for help, Death quickly grab his knife and cut the windpipe of the enemy."How do you think i earned the name".

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Phoenix couldn't help but be a little impressed.
"I won't be getting into an argument with you anytime soon"

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Garviel chuckled silently to himself, "I guess I'll go grab one for questioning. Provide some cover if needed, please."

With that, Garviel slid out from behind cover, keeping low to ensure that he didn't get spotted, until he neared a small group of the Ex-Duty soldiers. Being this close was never comfortable for him, but he figured this would be the task most suited to him at the current moment. Grabbing a pretty hefty rock, Garviel chunked it into some tall brush a few meters away. It caught the attention of one of the men, who grabbed up another to go check out the commotion. As soon as the two left, Garviel stealthily eased up to the last one, and put him in a sleeper hold. The man struggled for a few seconds, making a light grunt, but fell unconscious. Garviel drug him behind the cover from where he came and tied the soldier up tightly, "Alright...that was easy enough. Do we need another, or are we just going to lay waste to the rest of these bastards?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Death was looking in the body of the Ex-Dutys that he killed, he only founded some ammo and like 10 of the local money."We should be really going out of this place, cause the enemy should be looking for they missing member". He followed Garviel

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
"I would've helped... but i like the torture bits myself, and i like leaving this stuff to the men" Phoenix looked around
"Although, It would be great to grenade that tent"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"True that." Ghost mumbled, he squeezed the trigger of his Dragunov, taking out the last of the snipers along the wooden ramparts.

"Alright, looks clear...Let's move up, but watch your back, I'd rather not have to drag a corpse back with me." Ghost chuckled, he knelt down and picked up an AK-47 from one of the bandits, slinging his sniper rifle over his back, he ejected the empty clip in the AK and replaced it with a fresh one.

"Not ideal...But it'll do, move up."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wraith followed behind after pickpocketing the dead bandits for currency. "They had some money on them. Sweet deal." He picked up his Chaser 13 and swept around, looking for bandits. Deciding it was all clear, he followed Ghost into the building.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Death was following Garviel and was counting too the money he got from the corpses."Nine...ten...eleven...not much but i can buy ammo with it, also Garviel could you tell us how many time you have here".

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Pheonix watched the Death and Garviel walk off... she sneaked into the the Duty camp and pulled her only grenade from her belt...Kissed it, then threw.
She walked away with a smile on her face "Duty scum"

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ghost dropped low, signalling for Wraith to follow his lead. He aimed his newly acquired AK ahead of him, crouched low, he walked slowly down the corridor of the make-shift metal fortress, a bandit popped out from a routine patrol.

"Govno! You shouldn't be in here Duty sc-"

The Russian bandit was cut short as Ghost squeezed down on the trigger, unloading five shots into the man's torso, he dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

"There's bound to be more coming after that, AK isn't the most quiet thing in the world, take point Wraith, I'll follow your lead, let's see you in action comrade."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Shy smiled, and took the drink. "Thanks," she said, downing the shot and handing the glass back to him. "Gotta go."

She quickly made her way to the train station, where she saw Boomtown doing...something, but she didn't know what.

"Hey, Boom. What're you doing?" she said, reloading her guns.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wraith took point, gunning down bandits as he went. "This is almost too easy. Let's head up a couple floors, if there are even any stairs left..." He led Ghost to a rickety stairwell, and began to climb up. However, as they went along, the stairwell collapsed and they ended up falling into what seemed to be a cellar. Getting up quickly and feeling himself over for injuries, he assessed he was okay. "Man, Ghost, that was a really nasty fall. You okay? The noise probably attracted a whole ****-ton of them, too..."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Aahhh...Ouch...Yeah, I think I'm okay..." Ghost grunted, he picked up his AK-47, bringing it up in front of him, noticing that it had been broken clean in half.

"The same can't be said for my gun though...I think it broke my fall."

Ghost pulled out his pistol, pulling himself up, he surveyed the scene.
"How do you think we should get out of here then? Following your lead here, you've got to get used to situations like this."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Well, first, we need to get out. We didn't fall far, so this must be just a crawlspace." He took out his pistol and walked forward. "Stay on your guard." He said as he took out his flashlight. "Now, let's go."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ghost pulled his flashlight, flicking it on and holding it up against the slide of his custom Desert Eagle, following Wraith's lead.

"You seem like you've done this sort of thing before Wraith."

Ghost laughed, watching Wraith walk ahead.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wraith grunted. "Yeah... I've been around here before. Didn't bother killing many of them, but I know the layout of this place. We should be at the... Yeah." There was a stairwell, this time made of metal. "This one won't fall. We should try to just stay on the first floor for now."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Death allowed himself some laughts."Ahhh Phoenix, that was funny, but lets go, before they notice that we are here". Death continued following Garviel.

Top Bottom