• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumour: Devil May Cry 5 to be Announced at E3 2018?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Vanquish 2?

Vanquish 2!?

That's not a thing. it will never be a thing.

As everyone knows the universe is a cold, hostile and, at best, uncaring place. All justice and beauty in the universe is the figment of mortal man reaching so a single string of comfort in his existence when we know there is none. Equally, if there is one universal rule in video games it's that games that don't sell get not sequels, no matter how good they are. For there to be such a thing as Vanquish sequel there would have to be some kind of benevolent force out there extending its divine hand out, it's god hand, if you will, exacting justice where there once was none.
You have to remember, Sega released a version of Vanquish on PC. Think about why that was done. Think about it.

Maxman

if any of the "leaks" were to be true, id wager on the original pic at the start of this topic

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I like a rumour as much as the next man.

I have no idea where I was going with this post. I’m already calling it to be true as I said in the other thread.

Can’t wait for DMC V...

...Oh please be real.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Another year and another time for me to resurface because of the rumors. Hello fellow dmc fans long time no see. Oh and there's another leak on an Austrian retail website called gameware. Idk if its legit.
devil-may-cry-5.png

berto

I Saw the Devil
Another year and another time for me to resurface because of the rumors. Hello fellow dmc fans long time no see. Oh and there's another leak on an Austrian retail website called gameware. Idk if its legit.
devil-may-cry-5.png
I posted the link above to a similar German store but one thing I forgot to mention is that this is also the site that posted a listing for a Bayonetta/Vanquish release on PS4 and XB1. Even this is not absolute evidence. Honestly, I like it better this way, it's more exciting when there is uncertainty. More triumphant when they show it, but also much more disappointing when they don't.

DeamonslayeR

I posted the link above to a similar German store but one thing I forgot to mention is that this is also the site that posted a listing for a Bayonetta/Vanquish release on PS4 and XB1. Even this is not absolute evidence. Honestly, I like it better this way, it's more exciting when there is uncertainty. More triumphant when they show it, but also much more disappointing when they don't.
Yeah nothings for certain but in previous years we never had leaks like this. Like a listing on a website for the game. No doubt it could be fake but with the recent rumors and everything, it's more fuel for the fire. Hopefully our prayers are answered and it turns out to be true.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
As once told i would finally love to see true DMC 5 game as seems leaks maybe can point to something coming as now those game shops websites can make me partially on hold if DMC 5 rumours are fake but well time to wait to E3 and now its only week for it

DeamonslayeR

Don't buy it. Bloodborne is a Victorian set game where the new Fromsoft game is clearly in a Japanese setting.
Yeah. It would've looked legit if it said "Shadows die twice reveal" since no one but sony execs and fromsoftware know what the hell that game is about.

berto

I Saw the Devil
What do you mean? A demo is far more valuable than a trailer. Unless they decide it's behind close doors, but I would doubt it, after all this time keeping us in the dark.
On this point I wouldn't say that a listing for a demo does not mean no trailer. The other ones that say demo would, were it true, will probably have trailers as well. I've heard around, for example, that there will be a demo presentation of Shenmue 3, a game that has not had any official trailers, so show gameplay before any trailer is show and at major showcase rather unheard of so I'd wager that, again, if this was true, all of the listing for demo will include a trailer of some kind. Even if the trailer comes out before the actual event.

Maxman

>mfw sony debuts a new trailer for a new third party game
>mfw hordes of demons barging forward
>mfw camera pans to show a red clad figure with dual handguns and a big ass sword on his motorcycle
>mfw camera pans out to reveal its Dante
>mfw "This Partys Getting Crazy, Lets Rock"
>the entirety of audience lose their minds

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
>mfw sony debuts a new trailer for a new third party game
>mfw hordes of demons barging forward
>mfw camera pans to show a red clad figure with dual handguns and a big ass sword on his motorcycle
>mfw camera pans out to reveal its Dante
>mfw "This Partys Getting Crazy, Lets Rock"
>the entirety of audience lose their minds

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg
Certainly hoping for some showmanship, eh?
It remmigns me a bit of the leak that popped up just before the PSX. Don't forget about that one:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/le...-5-info-potential-heavy-spoilers-inside.8198/
It's the one everyone is basing their leaks on and everyone is hoping to be true.

DMC is also not the only one that's getting rumors. Bayonetta 3 has had a wide spread rumors about her.
OaMn7RI.jpg

Top Bottom