• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RUDE PEOPLE!!!

In the recent times some people in this forum have been very rude and impolite to me they missed a lot of respect to me and made it look like im just a piece of crap in their eyes i really dont appreciate that and i dont want to tell any names i just dont understand what i have i done to them so they would miss me any respect?(those people should know im talking about them):dry:

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Stop caring what other people think of you. Not everyone hates you. Dark knight is right, thats life.

Besides I would care more about what people think of me in real life instead of these forums... to me everyone here are just friendly people that ill only talk to for a limited time due to not being online or something.
Your always gonna have someone that doesn't like you either at work, school, forums etc. So either deal with it, stop joining forums, or join another.

yes and one of them pretends that he even lost his memory and says the he doesnt f*****g care about what i say and that i should f**k off

yeah i know there are many good people here, but those 2 just broke me up trying to mess around like that and more the other friends is helping that pretender to make it like he really lost his memory DAMN IT!!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i would like to cast everyone's minds baxk to my thread " y does no-one like me " thread ......... everyone was so nice to me in that hard time but now im brill and i think the same thing is happening to biohazard master ....... i think all the rude people ( which i think everyones has be rude at some time during there time on the forum inculding me ) should give biohazard master a break and leave him alone and... devil slater your comment of " your so weak " didnt help ....... :dry:

The dark knight

LIFE. Not everyone is going to like you. Youc an't change how they act or think. Accept it or not. But not accepting means alot of pain down the road. And revenge is bad. Don't listen to emos.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The dark knight;133273 said:
LIFE. Not everyone is going to like you. Youc an't change how they act or think. Accept it or not. But not accepting means alot of pain down the road. And revenge is bad. Don't listen to emos.

^Don't be lame. Just bacause you have had it rough doesn't mean other people want to here your philosophy or life story.

I agree with Omen. Peace thru understanding.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
thanks for agreeing with me BA ........ and DK no offence but back off...... stop agruing as that is what this forum is turning in to ...... one big massive agrument

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^^Did it? I don't need to hurt you, not when ignoring you works better.

And thank you again Omen, mature about it as alwase.

As for BiohazardMaster, PM me sometime to talk about it.

The dark knight

I didn't start arguing. Adress black. Not me. But not everyone is going to like you. I like you. I think you are really nice. ^_^

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i said no offense ..... and i take back my satement and replace it with EVERYONE stop aruging

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
and im willing to help as well ......... Biohazard master if u want to talk to people that will help pm either me or BA

Top Bottom