• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resolutions?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Do you have any new year resolutions?

I don't think im going to set myself any this year, as last years one went a bit too well, and its made my life worse... not a good thing really

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
My new year resolution is going to be to look after myself and get my life sorted out ^_^ doubt i'd get it done in a year go

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Lmao. Mine never really work out because other things happen, and second... I'm never really motivated enough to stick to a stricted resolution such as cutting down on cussing and diet cokes. I really can't think of anything that needs changing or a desperate need of change for me. :/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My New Year's Resolution is just to try harder. To try harder with whatever, really :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Mine usually ends up being "Cut down on Cornettos."

But I can't bloody help buying one every time I pass a freaking supermarket, and what with one being just down the road, I end up buying one on a daily basis, it's a wonder I'm not entirely fat and disgusting, so yeah, it'll be the same one, cut back on Cornettos, and it'll be the same failure as it is every year.

Sicktress

Artist
Whats a cornetto?

I want to eat healthier, play more with my photography and graphics and try to be less lazy in general.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Cornetto = A soft, delicious and epic ice cream with chocolate in the cone, I should have been specific in the flavour too, make that cut back on STRAWBERRY Cornettos. ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
I never make resolutions but i will be starting back at the gym on Friday and cutting down on the partying.

Janny

Dines with dementia
My resolution is 1280x1024. Sorry, it had to be done :p

Let's see... last year I resolved to learn some Japanese, but I didn't really bust my hump learning, so I'll resolve to do something more easy this time: improve my drawing skills (actually, that doesn't sound to easy now that I think about it...:unsure:)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Janny;150067 said:
My resolution is 1280x1024. Sorry, it had to be done :p

I saw that on a joke site, but thing is... im already at that resolution, so what can i do XD

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angelo Credo;150016 said:
Mine usually ends up being "Cut down on Cornettos."
Just one Cornettooooooo, Give it to meeeeeeee

Sorry, but it was inevitable.

My resolutions? Nah, don't bother with them. Sounds too much like hard work :D

Top Bottom