• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Would it be better if you could spend the rep point on things like new pics of DMC? or if you have like 100k then you can buy a silver support thing or something like that so it encourages more people to try and get rep?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't know, I am sure that wanting rep to count for more than respect has been ask for before. I would like rep to be spent or something, that way you can always spend then build your rep back up, I think trying to make something else that rep can be used for is quite a hard thing to do I reckon, so I do not know if they will change what rep counts for.

Keaton

Premium
This may be a REALLY dumb question, but after reading a few of these pages, where the heck do you find your rep count?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
its the green bars, if you go to the options, you can see it or if you click the tick/cross box above your join date, you can see, your will be in the 700's i think

Keaton

Premium
Vauxchen;72099 said:
its the green bars, if you go to the options, you can see it or if you click the tick/cross box above your join date, you can see, your will be in the 700's i think

Thank you ^_____^ I was trawling through the settings looking for it...I guess I never actually tried to give myself rep lol

Dark Drakan

Admin
Rep points arent really used for much on most forums, just a nice way to thank certain people. The thing that would be more suited for your idea is a Store to spend points in and such. However to my knowledge most the Store hacks/downloads for Vbulletin arent well suited compatibility and security issue wise for this version yet. Im not 100% sure on the issues about that these days though because i havent looked into it for quite some time.

darkslayer47

Yea I do agree with it. It would be kinda nice to spend the points on a store on here or something like that. That sucks they get hacked alot.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Don't hide:lol:

Just press
reputation.gif

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i think that there should be a sticky topic here, to show how to give rep, and basics that are asked repeatedly, rather than having about 20 topics saying "how do i give rep" no offence joyce

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vauxchen;80008 said:
i think that there should be a sticky topic here, to show how to give rep, and basics that are asked repeatedly, rather than having about 20 topics saying "how do i give rep" no offence joyce

Good point. When I return home I'll probably make a sticky topic showing frequently asked questions, like about avatars/reputation and the rest. I can't do it now since I'm at work though:p

Rep+ for the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom