• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

release date

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i live in europe(UK) and i get really annoyed that on most websites that i go onto it says "coming out on nov. 30th" but thats the american version:dry: and it never tells me when europeon is going to be release. can someone please tell me when DMC4 is coming out over here, also if it is coming out on PC as i may save up for a new one

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Me too. But now, I will have to get it on PC because I cannot get a ps3 and XBox360. But, I kinda have an advantage with that. Since I wont be using my ps2 anymore, I have this program where I can attach the ps2 controller to my PC and use that to play.
Hehe, sweet, hey?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I looked around the web but the only bit of news for EU release was Q1 and my friend said feb, so im guessing it will be Q1. any better dates will still be welcome though

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Capcom seems to be juggling the dates about, so it seems as if we will have a hard time knowing when it is actually releasing.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I also hate it when people say the release date but it's american, anyway I hope it comes out near feb or march because my B-day is close there and I'll have money to get it (yes I'm out of money currently).

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
On the Japanese DMC4 website it says 2008 at the bottom of the screen and then there are some Japanese characters after it, but I have no idea what it says, because I cant read Japanese.>_<

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
every time i see a DMC 4 gameplay video i feel happy but at the same time mad, I REALLY WANNA PLAY IT, IS THAT TOO MUTCH TO ASK.if i don´t calm myself down soon i may kill someone someday :p

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I like it when a new trailer comes out because I know it's getting closer to coming out :D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
For those who are not gonna be able to get it when it first comes out, don't feel bad. I'm not going to be able to play it for a long time either! *Ish flat out broke and was in a car accident and has ticket to pay off.* D:

Top Bottom