• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

rebellion comparison

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Anyway, the idea of him having tattoos is great, and the fact that when he obtains more weapons, it gives him more is great, but...
Does he obtain other weapons, and if he does, where would you guys like to see the resemblance of the tattoo on him?
For example: His guns
Representation: Not necessarily the guns themselves, but maybe the insignia of their names on him...
Follow?...

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think I preffered it if only one weapon was a tattoo and the rest were something to the effect but not tattoos. While ones a tatoo the other could be a trinket or an article of clothing, maybe an ornement or another physical distortion like a scar. Just more veriety thatn tattoos.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
You guys do know that the image behind dante's back is not a tattoo but its an engraving on his body...which in a way looks like a scarring...

ReRave

smug jerk
You guys do know that the image behind dante's back is not a tattoo but its an engraving on his body...which in a way looks like a scarring...
and you know that, because.....?
At this point it's not important whether it's an actual tatoo (which I doubt), but some sort of marking, if you catch my drift.
I guess everybody in here knows this, but refers to them as tatoos, which means you have yet anything of import to post.

berto

I Saw the Devil
No, it'd have to be a tatoo, it's too dark to be scarring and it'd be rather odd for it to be a scaring design that glows. Glowing tattoos are not even that strange anymore.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
No, it'd have to be a tatoo, it's too dark to be scarring and it'd be rather odd for it to be a scaring design that glows. Glowing tattoos are not even that strange anymore.

Not necessarily, in my culture, we have a special way of getting tattoos done and it's almost like engraving it into the skin (hurts like crazy, I tell you that much) and does look very similar to the markings on his back...
But I will say they are most likely tattoos...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Fair enough, but he's in America and portrayed as an american, chances are it's a tattoo.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think you might be giving this too much dept. The likelyhood of it been something other than a tattoo is pretty unlikly, chances are it's just a tattoo, nothing as specific as branding or an uncommon method of tattooing. Under that I could argue that it looks like thorn tattoo like the ones done in certain african tribes or with the tools used for tattooing in certain asian countries at budist temples. The most common answer is usually the correct one and to look for a more intricate answer might just be nitpicking at things. However, I'm sure before long there be answers in a Q&A that will tell us what it is.

Top Bottom