• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
What is the rating stuff for...?i see that some threads has 5 bars or something..like the Music Videos thread...:unsure:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just a mark out of 5 for how much people like the threads, gives people a better indication of good threads.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
oh ok...thx tony,dark drakan,and the dark knight...rep+ meow...:)but i can;t find the rate thread settings,meow...T_T...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chaos Master;81156 said:
oh ok...thx tony,dark drakan,and the dark knight...rep+ meow...:)but i can;t find the rate thread settings,meow...T_T...

They are always on the first post of each page. Like in the picture I showed.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;81157 said:
They are always on the first post of each page. Like in the picture I showed.

i did...i went every thread's first post,but i couldn't find it anywhere,meow...has it been removed,meow...?:(

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It certainly hasn't. Can you post a print screen of the 1st post of this thread to see what's different between your picture and the one I posted?

Dark Drakan

Admin
As Tony put in the link in his post, its located at the top in the options in every thread. To the right of the 'Post Reply' button.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well that sux..it dosnt show up on my screen...and i looked at the link so i know im not blind..it just dosnt show up on my screen..lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i have the same problem, and i was wondering the same thing, but my screen looks the same as Chaos Matser's

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Vauxchen;81369 said:
i have the same problem, and i was wondering the same thing, but my screen looks the same as Chaos Matser's

ok good so im not insane..that's the way mine looks too..it cuts off after the second option

Keaton

Premium
I can see it fine...

Maybe the forum settings have disallowed members to rating threads and only admin/mod/premium have access to it o_O

Thats the only thing I can think of?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
idk..maybe...it just seems wierd and unlikely that that would be the reason..maybe it has something to do with the screen settings on the computer or something..lol, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom