• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raptor News Forum Channel

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
come on man, you are basing things off of stuff that you don't even know. how do you know if DmC dante takes showers or has a driver's license?

He's a terrorist so.. he probably doesn't driver license and probably doesn't have a permit to roam free in the country he's living but Dante from DMC 1 has a driver's licence and a biker's license too

I just guessed it because the type of life (DmC Dante) lives its hard to take a shower when you're "Enemy of the state"

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
He's a terrorist so.. he probably doesn't driver license and probably doesn't have a permit to roam free in the country he's living but Dante from DMC 1 has a driver's licence and a biker's license too
he's not literally a terrorist, the demons are the ones who label him as one, so he could have easily gotten a driver's license before these accusations, my point is you are basing stuff of what YOU THINK, not what it is fact.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Yeah but he never said F-u in the face of mudus who killed his family and neither was he a vandal like (DmC Dante) he actually has a driving licence and a house to live approved by the govt unlike (DmC Dante) who lives a life of a.. vagabond

Adding to that he cared for his personal hygine too he took shower everyday unlike (DmC Dante) :troll:
I can also crack in some one liners does that make me Dante ? :blink:
I'm not saying I'm disrespecting your opinions, I'm just stating mine.

And yes, you are Dante now. I feel you are ready for this responsibility to be thrust upon you.
:p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
he's not literally a terrorist, the demons are the ones who label him as one, so he could have easily gotten a driver's license before these accusations, my point is you are basing stuff of what YOU THINK, not what it is fact.

He may have a license but that would be invalid because he just showed middle finger in live-tv !!
he doesn't have a license or atleast a permit to roam free enjoying casual citizen rights that's for sure and that's a FACT !

I'm not making things off my mind (except the shower thingy) :shifty:

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat

But he has a point! If the authorities are really searching for Dante as Bob Barbas says, how can he obtain any kind of license?

DMC1 and Reboot Dante are different on that note, but not different in terms of temperament and wit, like I was saying.
Except that DmC Dante has a dirtier mouth and is a little bit angrier.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
He may have a license but that would be invalid because he just showed middle finger in live-tv !!
he doesn't have a license or atleast a permit to roam free enjoying casual citizen rights that's for sure and that's a FACT !

I'm not making things off my mind (except the shower thingy) :shifty:
thats not a fact unless ninja theory or capcom confirm it.
But he has a point! If the authorities are really searching for Dante as Bob Barbas says, how can he obtain any kind of license?

DMC1 and Reboot Dante are different on that note, but not different in terms of temperament and wit, like I was saying.
Except that DmC Dante has a dirtier mouth and is a little bit angrier.
well like i said dante could easily have gotten his license before such accusations, considering he looks older than 16.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Donte allow me to break down your funny points:

Dante has no license:
Who cares, his personality is, STEAL a car.

Dante has no hygiene:
He doesn't need it. He has demonic and ANGELIC power constantly healing him. No bacteria would survive.

He's a terrorist which means he can't roam free:
In newest trailer he was outside, and on his way to Devil's lair, and even uppercut the doorman.
He can go where every he wants. He's the exterminator.

Dante can't enjoy citizen rights:
Is drinking virility drinks (freshly made from the nasty ass of Poison the demon) while watching Bob Barabaras the propaganda fool, and becoming fat citizen rights?
Not to mention demons are spying on humans.

well like i said dante could easily have gotten his license before such accusations, considering he looks older than 16.

I don't find Donte anything bad but that guy is such a troll. Can't believe your discussing Driver's license with him lol :D

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Donte allow me to break down your funny points:

Dante has no license:
Who cares, his personality is, STEAL a car.

Dante has no hygiene:
He doesn't need it. He has demonic and ANGELIC power constantly healing him. No bacteria would survive.

He's a terrorist which means he can't roam free:
In newest trailer he was outside, and on his way to Devil's lair, and even uppercut the doorman.
He can go where every he wants. He's the exterminator.

Dante can't enjoy citizen rights:
Is drinking virility drinks (freshly made from the nasty ass of Poison the demon) while watching Bob Barabaras the propaganda fool, and becoming fat citizen rights?
Not to mention demons are spying on humans.
haha nice way to turn things around. :)

Tiran

The great pretender.
Wow... I'm amazed Dante's hygiene is even a topic of discussion.
Anyone who gets laid on any semi-regular basis knows that's a trivial cheap shot. You can't get pussy with bad hygiene, and you sure as hell don't get call back notes from your lays.

You know what does turn women off...? Dead, bloody monster heads mounted on your walls for one...

McdD

Anyone who gets laid on any semi-regular basis knows that's a trivial cheap shot. You can't get pussy with bad hygiene, and you sure as hell don't get call back notes from your lays.

You know what does turn women off...? Dead, bloody monster heads mounted on your walls for one...
Who has bloody monster heads mounted on walls?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Wow... I'm amazed Dante's hygiene is even a topic of discussion.

Because we're pro hardcore fans and that's how deep we dig it :cool:
Hey ! @McdID my points are not poor i based them off the story/gameplay trailers I've seen well (except the hygiene thing i was just playin a little bit)

Railazel

I doubt DMC Dante has any trouble with women. In fact, if DmC Dante can get laid while living in a trailer, then DMC Dante can get laid with demon trophies on his wall.

McdD

Uh... This guy.
I was actually not sure who you meant, so you meant DMC 1 Dante. Original Dante.
So let me sum it up, Donte takes a "cheap shot" at DmC Dante about hygiene and what not, and you respond back by taking a cheap shot at original Dante.

And supposedly haters are ones that are being demonized for dislking DmC Dante. You should know better.

@ Donte
Stop being ridicolous man. Your points are very poor. And as i told you DmC Dante is a new character, so stop comparing the two.

Don't make me elaborate on DmC Dante and thus crush your points. It's to obvious for me to tell you :p

Tiran

The great pretender.
I was actually not sure who you meant, so you meant DMC 1 Dante. Original Dante.
So let me sum it up, Donte takes a "cheap shot" at DmC Dante about hygiene and what not, and you respond back by taking a cheap shot at original Dante.

And supposedly haters are ones that are being demonized for dislking DmC Dante. You should know better.

@ Donte
Stop being ridicolous man. Your points are very poor. And as i told you DmC Dante is a new character, so stop comparing the two.

Don't make me elaborate on DmC Dante and thus crush your points. It's to obvious for me to tell you :p
I'm not dissing the character, I'm just saying... Pots and kettles. Old Dante gets chicks who like what he's into, so does the new one.

McdD

I'm not dissing the character, I'm just saying... Pots and kettles. Old Dante gets chicks who like what he's into, so does the new one.

Don't go back on what you said, it makes you look like a hypocrite.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Don't go back on what you said, it makes you look like a hypocrite.
I was making a point. Creepy monster heads typically scream 'Psycho'. Yet we know that Dante isn't one. Me making that comparison was me saying that just because the character has traits that we identify one way it mot fair to judge them based on that alone. Creepy heads do typically turn women off. Nothing hypocritical about what I said.

McdD

I was making a point. Creepy monster heads typically scream 'Psycho'. Yet we know that Dante isn't one. Me making that comparison was me saying that just because the character has traits that we identify one way it mot fair to judge them based on that alone. Creepy heads do typically turn women off. Nothing hypocritical about what I said.

You went on saying that anyone who gets laid on a semi-regular basis know's that saying DmC Dante not being hygienic is a cheap shot at his character. This was your counter point to Donte's about DmC Dante not being hygienic. A valid point.

Then you go away from what you are discussing with Donte (hygiene), and talk about someone with skulls mounted on his walls won't get laid.

But stay in denial if you want to :)
I just find it funny you speak of cheap shot when you took one at DMC 1 Dante.

Top Bottom