• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raptor News Forum Channel

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
If you got anything to add, just put it on here. I could use an extra reporter ;D.

But now I'm a little confused. So the demons Dante faces are real people? That means the demons are actually using us to fight for them. What cheap b*stards!

Oh, by the way, I looked up the definition of the word "dalliance," and it means "a casual romantic or sexual relationship."

The 4chan guy said that Mundus was doing umm.... "intercourse" with a woman named Lilith. It could be that she owns the nightclub.
okay awesome! :) well i will post some once i finish my reporting. :)
and yeah i'm pretty sure 4chan was right about everything, but you know what? i don't mind because everything we've seen so far looks great! :)

Railazel

okay awesome! :) well i will post some once i finish my reporting. :)
and yeah i'm pretty sure 4chan was right about everything, but you know what? i don't mind because everything we've seen so far looks great! :)

I'm kind of urked by some of the stuff. I knew that NT was going for rated M but I didn't think they were trying to make it this adult. I just hope they at least hold back on the F- bombs. I expect there to be at least one per cutscene and that's way too many.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'm kind of urked by some of the stuff. I knew that NT was going for rated M but I didn't think they were trying to make it this adult. I just hope they at least hold back on the F- bombs. I expect there to be at least one per cutscene and that's way too many.
well i do think they are trying to make it obvious that this is not a game for kids, but i don't think there will be f-bombs everywhere. especially considering the footage from the city gameplay didn't have any f bombs.

Railazel

well i do think they are trying to make it obvious that this is not a game for kids, but i don't think there will be f-bombs everywhere. especially considering the footage from the city gameplay didn't have any f bombs.

Oh yeah, then the only worry I have is the dialogue. The Poison boss fight gave me the chills. It was looking listening to two high schoolers cuss each other out. Bleh.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

In-game taunts maybe ??
ex: come on son of a Demon B**CH !

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
What ? they removed such a cool feature ?? well F-bombs seems to set the "Mood" of this game
yeah i know it's a bummer :( but as long as the combat is good enough i don't mind.
and i agree i think an f bomb every once in awhile does set the mood of this game, because it's in your face and over the top. but i was just pointing out that that's not all dante knows how to say as shown by previous dialogue.

Railazel

yeah i know it's a bummer :( but as long as the combat is good enough i don't mind.
and i agree i think an f bomb every once in awhile does set the mood of this game, because it's in your face and over the top. but i was just pointing out that that's not all dante knows how to say as shown by previous dialogue.

But you know what I would hate? If they left out the "Let's Rock!"

I sware to all goodness, if they don't add that in, I'm going to kill every single member Ninja Theory. Every one.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
But you know what I would hate? If they left out the "Let's Rock!"

I sware to all goodness, if they don't add that in, I'm going to kill every single member Ninja Theory. Every one.
!! OH NO ANOTHER DEATH THREAT! NOT AGAIN!
but yes there are two lines i want to hear in this game: "Let's rock!" and "This party is gettin crazy!"
that would be a nice little nod if ninja theory put those into the game. :)

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
!! OH NO ANOTHER DEATH THREAT! NOT AGAIN!
but yes there are two lines i want to hear in this game: "Let's rock!" and "This party is gettin crazy!"
that would be a nice little nod if ninja theory put those into the game. :)

And also this line

"Flock-off feather face or you can stick around and find out the hard way" and then metal starts EPIC....

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Given that this Dante seriously reminds me of DMC1's Dante, they can leave out "this party's gettin' crazy" and "let's rock".
My personal opinion, anyway.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Given that this Dante seriously reminds me of DMC1's Dante, they can leave out "this party's gettin' crazy" and "let's rock".
My personal opinion, anyway.

How does he remind you of original dante who behaves like a punk ?? OrigDante wasn't a punk he was the supreme B.A Devil hunter

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
supreme B.A. Devil Hunter who decided to get jobs done first and use one-liners sparingly.
It's just my opinion, but the resemblance is strong to me.

Yeah but he never said F-u in the face of mudus who killed his family and neither was he a vandal like (DmC Dante) he actually has a driving licence and a house to live approved by the govt unlike (DmC Dante) who lives a life of a.. vagabond

Adding to that he cared for his personal hygine too he took shower everyday unlike (DmC Dante) :troll:
I can also crack in some one liners does that make me Dante ? :blink:

Dante47

Yeah but he never said F-u in the face and neither was he vandal like (DmC Dante) he actually had a driving licence and a house to live approved by the govt unlike (DmC Dante) who lives a life of a.. vagabond

Adding to that he cared for his personal hygine too he took shower everyday unlike (DmC Dante) :troll:
How exactly do you know how many showers Dante takes? :troll:

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yeah but he never said F-u in the face and neither was he vandal like (DmC Dante) he actually had a driving licence and a house to live approved by the govt unlike (DmC Dante) who lives a life of a.. vagabond

come on man, you are basing things off of stuff that you don't even know. how do you know if DmC dante takes showers or has a driver's license?

Top Bottom