• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Raiden vs Nero

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Huh... Yeah, like Zoey said the healing factor is a problem, without cyborgs near Raiden wouldn't be able to heal himself, but since Nero is part-demon he would have the healing advantage. Plus, he has Yamato, and Yamato can literally cut everything, no matter how fast Raiden is he can even catch him with the Devil Bringer and impale him. If Nero decides not to use Yamato, it would be another story. Red Queen is powerful, yes, but Raiden is a trained soldier since he was a kid, this depends more on the wielder than anything.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Huh... Yeah, like Zoey said the healing factor is a problem, without cyborgs near Raiden wouldn't be able to heal himself, but since Nero is part-demon he would have the healing advantage.

Hmmm, yeah but what if Raiden cuts him into tiny little pieces? Would he be able to heal from that? I personally don't know, but to me it seems too extreme a damage even for Dante or Vergil, let alone Nero.

Plus, he has Yamato, and Yamato can literally cut everything, no matter how fast Raiden is he can even catch him with the Devil Bringer and impale him.

He could, but I doubt Devil Bringer would be that much of a problem for Raiden. He lifted stuff weighing a bagillion tons, I think he would be able to free himself from a grab. Also, wouldn't being stabbed fuel his "Jack the Ripper" mode, making him even more dangerous?

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Hmmm, yeah but what if Raiden cuts him into tiny little pieces? Would he be able to heal from that? I personally don't know, but to me it seems too extreme a damage even for Dante or Vergil, let alone Nero.

True that, I didn't consider that, Nero has even less demon power that Vergil or Dante. Raiden's speed is really something to be afraid of.

He could, but I doubt Devil Bringer would be that much of a problem for Raiden. He lifted stuff weighing a bagillion tons, I think he would be able to free himself from a grab. Also, wouldn't being stabbed fuel his "Jack the Ripper" mode, making him even more dangerous?
Yeah, you're right about the Devil Bringer thing. About the Jack the Ripper mode, I don't really know the conditions to trigger it since after Monsoon battle you could trigger it anytime? I have my doubts and it's been a while since I played MGR. But if what you say is right then yeah, it would be really dangerous.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
About the Jack the Ripper mode, I don't really know the conditions to trigger it since after Monsoon battle you could trigger it anytime?

In gameplay you have to fill a meter if I remember right but in canon, basically whenever Raiden feels like getting serious, he turns off his pain inhibitors and lets the pain he feels get to him, making him revel in the fight and become more savage (cause he's some sort of masochist apparently, I dunno).

Dio Brando

it would be one of those times where raiden says "Omae wa Shindeiru" (your already dead.) and then nero would say "NANI". and then nero's head would explode or something. yea nero would lose either way. even though i must say yamoto is more powerful than ANY weapon that raiden has ever used or ever will use.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Be interesting to have a remake of this fight post dmc5

Since nero is substantially stronger now, has breakers

And a full devil trigger

Redcore

it would be one of those times where raiden says "Omae wa Shindeiru" (your already dead.) and then nero would say "NANI". and then nero's head would explode or something. yea nero would lose either way. even though i must say yamoto is more powerful than ANY weapon that raiden has ever used or ever will use.
Omae wa MOU shindeiru. Omae wa shindeiru means "you're dying".
Yamato. Not Yamoto... Not the same meaning.

Dio Brando

yamato is extremly strong but it also takes a skilled user to use. if you find a rocket launcher you have never seen before that dosnt mean your stronger than a gury whose trained his entire life with a pistal. power means nothing if your not skilled enough to use it.

Top Bottom